• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Beach Bro help

AngryKoala

Old Salt
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2020
For the love of God please tell me someone has a good remedy for ball sac chaffing. I still have three days to go and it feels like someone took a Dewalt orbital sander to my sac with 40 grit.

1625597738570.png

You could probably size brass with it too.

Hi,

Ummmm, do you not work in the lubricant and coatings development field?

Sincerely,
Theis

Haha, I do but that's not going to stop a pile of sand from polishing my sac raw. Also, sweet jesus I wouldn't one any of the additives I use near my that until I'm done producing little devil spawns.

Remove the liner, and I used my wife's Secret anti-perspirant. All there was. Shhhhhhh.

For the love of God please tell me someone has a good remedy for ball sac chaffing. I still have three days to go and it feels like someone took a Dewalt orbital sander to my sac with 40 grit.

you need a banana hammock

and if you are one of the unfortunate ones that spend more time on your chest than your feet, there’s nip-eaze.

Back in the day when I was a surfer, bleeding nipples and chest rash were just a thing. Sex wax and sand make for an abrasive combination.

Back in the day when I was a surfer, bleeding nipples and chest rash were just a thing. Sex wax and sand make for an abrasive combination.
Once I actually started catching waves consistantly, the nipple rash went away. But when there was a week long swell, nipeaze made it possible to wear a t-shirt later on that week.

eta- and thats with rashguards or spring suits

1. Take a shower.

2. Otherwise, take a pair of scissors and remove that fucking mesh bullshit from your swim shorts.

3. Lastly, get some anti chaffing cream.

4. Refer to #1

1. Take a shower.

2. Otherwise, take a pair of scissors and remove that fucking mesh bullshit from your swim shorts.

4. Refer to #1
I totally agree. That mesh is the dumbest thing ever invented.

1. Take a shower.

4. Refer to #1

Why is that mesh there? I never really wondered why but every pair of trunks I've ever owned has that crap.

Manscaped ball deodorant works wonders for chaffing. Also cutting the net out of bathing suits helps as mentioned, plus it leaves nothing to the imagination and shows off your hog for the ladies.

The OP at the beach

1625606865200.jpeg

Hey, if it will work on a hitch ball it should work on....well, balls. haha

1625606992685.png

• Haha
Reactions: adubeau