• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Beach Bro help

My son went to soccer camp a few years back. I gave him a bottle of gold bond and told him to share it with his friends when things got bad. He said on about day four, it was pretty bad for everyone so he told them his dad had hooked him up. It got Biblical with “the wailing and gnashing of teeth”. Not sure if he will ever trust me again.

Ok my man. First off ditch the swimsuits that have any elastic, number 1 way of showing you're a tourist and now the Life Guard has his eyes on you.
2) who in the hell wears swimsuits which we will now call Trunks!
3) no Trunks shall have any liners or anything under them! Boxers , grape smugglers, mesh.. all things to rub your nuts and head.
4) get a real pair of Trunks, personally any O'Neil hydro Trunks are good.

I went for over a week wearing the same Trunks in 86° water with no Rash anywhere while surfing in the Maldives. Yes I have a penis.