• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Beanland 6.5 Creedmoor in Manners T6a

JBELL74

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Iowa
    Rifle is in excellent condition and has only seen bench use from myself and some light hunting per previous owner. Smithwork on the barreled action, minus the fluting, was done by Jon Beanland. I put it in a Manners T6a.

Round count: First owner put 423 rounds on the barreled action. I've added another 390, so 813 total.

Action: Trued Remington 700 (G prefix) with Kampfeld Hunter bolt knob and oversized recoil lug, factory x-mark pro trigger, black cerakote

Barrel: Krieger 5R 21" Rem varmint, threaded 5/8x24, 1/2" spiral flute by Kampfeld, 1:8 twist with thread protector included, black cerakote

Stock: Manners T6A (regular fill) in GAP camo with mini-chassis. I did sand the barrel channel a small amount up by the lug as the Krieger contour there must be slightly larger than std Rem varmint contour.

Weight: 12 lbs, 7 oz with AMG scope, coat, rings, and brake, so I estimate bare rifle is right at about 10 lbs.

Precision: ~1/2 moa with the hornady and federal match ammo I've tried, sub 1/2 moa with Prime 130 according to previous owner.

Price: $Sold shipped conus for the rifle. I'll sell the barreled action separately and hang on to the stock if someone would rather go that route. Price for that is $1250, shipped to your FFL. No trades please.
    Not included: scope, rings, bipod, brake.
    1.jpg
    1.5.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4a.jpg

Last edited:
    Thanks, but I'm going to hold on to it if somebody decides they don't want the complete rifle.

Just finished a shoot at 1000 with this rifle. It is a very well shooting rifle if that is a term.

😁