• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beanland Built .338LM 21" Sentinel 1581 Surgeon

Cigarcop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2009
Pottstown, Pa
Well she's finally done and all I can say is Jon did a GREAT job!!!

Chambered in .338 LM, throated for the 250 Scenars.. Surgeon 1581XL, Sentinel Stock & CIP Bottom Metal, thanks Terry! Rock 1000YRD Contour SS 5R, 9.4 finished @ 21", theaded M18x1.5 for the Titan, Jewell trigger, topped with a fresh coat of Cerakote...I just need some warmer days to shoot.

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

Re: Beanland Built .338LM 21" Sentinel 1581 Surgeon

sweet rig keith was wondering why you sold me that sweet m2008. well done.
d

that is a serious stick, very nice bro

Keith,
Stop teasing us,will ya

I think I just threw up alittle in my mouth! That boys is one awesome stick! If money was easier to come by that would be on my short list. Great stick, but don't leave us hang we need range report!!!! Congrats

WOW, your in Pottstown Pa.... Im in York. We need to get together and shoot! Where are you going to strech her legs at? Do you go the Mifflin range? That is the only 1k range I know of local? Please pm me, I got a new APA .308 to break in.

now thats what I call a stick! Curious to see the velocities out of a 21" tube.

Dam that was fast turnaround time. Beautiful rifle Keith.

LOL. well. i see you found a good use for the trees that blew over. how about a picture of the rifle on the end that went through the neighbors garage roof.

thats one good looking rifle you got there.

Ron

So many guns, and so little funds. That thing looks awesome man, sweet rifle! Jon does amazing work.

21 inches? ok,

Very nice. What is the diameter of that barrel? <span style="color: #CC0000"> </span>
Never mind found the diameter.

You have almost cloned the rifle that I am getting tomorrow.... what are the chances?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have almost cloned the rifle that I am getting tomorrow.... what are the chances?! </div></div>

What are the chances that anyone cares? Zero...

Very nice looking rifle. Congrats.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have almost cloned the rifle that I am getting tomorrow.... what are the chances?! </div></div>

What are the chances that anyone cares? Zero... </div></div>

Obviously you do or you would not have felt the need to post about it.....

Nice rifle Keith. Sorry to derail.

Re: Beanland Built .338LM 21" Sentinel 1581 Surg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have almost cloned the rifle that I am getting tomorrow.... what are the chances?! </div></div>

Obviously you do or you would not have felt the need to post about it.....

Nice rifle Keith. Sorry to derail. </div></div>

Nope... I'm just sick of you bragging about all of the money you spend on new rifles as if anyone actually cares. More people here than you may think are sick of you as well, so my advice is shut up and go shoot your rifles rather than tell everyone about your most recent purchases with daddy's money.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rocketron</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL. well. i see you found a good use for the trees that blew over. how about a picture of the rifle on the end that went through the neighbors garage roof.

thats one good looking rifle you got there.

Ron </div></div>

Ron, that is infact the tree that fell thru poor Davy's shed!! but not the only tree that fell this weekend...unfortunately!

Keith, Wow, that looks great!....Enjoy it!

You never seem to disappoint!!

Have you had a chance to get velocities with the Titan? Would be interested to see what that 21" barrel can spit out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you had a chance to get velocities with the Titan? Would be interested to see what that 21" barrel can spit out. </div></div> Only used the Titan on my Norma with excellent results...looking forward to loading some rounds up with VVN560..hoping to get near 2800 with the 250's...we'll see.

"walk softly and carry a BIG STICK", very nice rifle!!! I love the barrel, what is the distance between the muzzle and where the flutes start on the muzzle end?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Nope... I'm just sick of you bragging about all of the money you spend on new rifles as if anyone actually cares. More people here than you may think are sick of you as well, so my advice is shut up and go shoot your rifles rather than tell everyone about your most recent purchases with daddy's money. </div></div>

You cared enough to click on his thread, you cared enough to reply twice in a denigrating fashion.

I haven't been here long enough to be sick of anything... Yet... But I have been around long enough to recognize punk ass bitch... And it isn't the guy with the new rifle.

Jealous much?

Jon is awesome!! Never seen a better finish on a rifle than he does!! So glad I found him and glad he's not too far away.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HoboHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Nope... I'm just sick of you bragging about all of the money you spend on new rifles as if anyone actually cares. More people here than you may think are sick of you as well, so my advice is shut up and go shoot your rifles rather than tell everyone about your most recent purchases with daddy's money. </div></div>

You cared enough to click on his thread, you cared enough to reply twice in a denigrating fashion.

I haven't been here long enough to be sick of anything... Yet... But I have been around long enough to recognize punk ass bitch... And it isn't the guy with the new rifle.

Jealous much? </div></div>

Way to comment on something that you obviously know nothing of, really shows everyone here what you're made of...

Me, jealous of KY338? Ha, that's amusing to say the least... If you want to jump on his bandwagon feel free to do so, you'll find to be a lonely ride. I have nothing to prove to you, but as stated above, you sure showed everyone here what you intend to contribute to this board.

To the OP, sorry for the hijack, I'm done.

Good lookin' rifle.

Jon does very nice work.

That combination of barrel length and stock is awesome.

Special K has all the cool toys!! Another fine rifle.

As to everyone else, start playing nice before you get another man's fine rifle thread locked up and some time in the penalty box.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Special K has all the cool toys!! Another fine rifle.
</div></div>
Thanks J, like you don't have them...you just don't keep them!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bubb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW, your in Pottstown Pa.... Im in York. We need to get together and shoot! Where are you going to strech her legs at? Do you go the Mifflin range? That is the only 1k range I know of local? Please pm me, I got a new APA .308 to break in. </div></div>

I plan on spending alot of time there this season

Sir, maybe I missed it, but what's ur rifle weight?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bob2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sir, maybe I missed it, but what's ur rifle weight?</div></div>

I am interested in that as well.

That is a fine rifle!

To Lizzardking308

Why are you acting like an asshole? He's proud and happy to have his new toy, I would be as well. By the way I don't even know the guy so this isn't personal at all, it's an observation.

You might not be jealous but your posts sure make you appear that way.

Lighten up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: komifornian</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To Lizzardking308

Why are you acting like an asshole? He's proud and happy to have his new toy, I would be as well. By the way I don't even know the guy so this isn't personal at all, it's an observation.

You might not be jealous but your posts sure make you appear that way.

Lighten up! </div></div>

Where to begin here... You obviously have trouble understanding what you're reading, so I'll go easy on you here. My comments were never directed to the OP, whom by the way I have talked with since my comments here and we're cool. My comments were directed to KYS338 who is all too proud of all the new toys he gets and brags about them here. If you want to call it jealousy of KYS338's new toy go for it, but that couldn't be farther from the truth.

Try making sure you know what you're talking about before opening your mouth, you'll find that helpful not only here but as well at school with your fellow 5th graders.