• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Beanland Built 6CM Impact complete setup

BigJohn141

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2011
Timnath, Co
I have decided to part with my Beanland built Impact 6CM. It has around 200 rounds down the tube, was going to get back into PRS but never found the time. I am offering the complete setup but will consider splitting it up.

Impact short action
Bartlin 1:7.5 twist, .183 freebore 24” finish length
Area 419 brake
Manners Carbon, pillar bedded
Surgeon DBM
Jewell Trigger
Vortex AMG 6-24 EBR-7 MRAD with the “+” reticle
ARC M10 rings
US Optics Rail level
Atlas PSR

I also have over a case of copper creek rounds that do really good in this rifle that I can include for a little extra.

Prefer FTF but will ship to FFL, Located in Elk City, Ok.

Asking $5500 and discuss ammo if wanted

Split option:

Rifle without accessories - $3500

Glass with rings - $2000

Attachments

• 0E5504CB-FB94-48CF-B5C1-C566709E486D.jpeg
    0E5504CB-FB94-48CF-B5C1-C566709E486D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Reactions: 37L1
Mid week bump with a small price drop and split option added. This rifle is ready to go to a match. It has been ran out to 850 yards with great results.

Last edited:
Friday pay day bump. Feel free to ask any questions. I don’t really want to split the rifle into a barreled action/stock option just yet.

What does she weigh? Or what contour barrel?

The highly calibrated bathroom scale says 14.5 pounds and the shipping scale says 14 pound 6 ounces as pictured. The barrel contour is the rem Varmint/sendero if I recall correctly. I did add a couple of more details to the top post like it has a surgeon Dbm and it also has a us optics level on it that ill thrown in for package price.

Last edited: