• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Beanland Custom 7 SAUM

Alpine 338

Lumberjack
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2010
NW Colorado
Looks like I won't be working the remainder of the year, so I need to make sacrifices.

This has been one of the best rifles I've ever owned. It has done well for me in several matches. Last two T3 monthly matches I finished in 1st place (at the location where both Colorado Sniper's Hide Cups were held). Placed 5th two years ago at the Nightforce ELR match, and 16th at the WA ELR match with this rifle. Hate to see it go.

Custom Jon Beanland built rifle.

Stainless Remington 700SA.
Near Mfg 20-moa Picatinny scope rail.
Notched feedramp for loading Berger 180-Hybrids at 2.950".
Kampfeld Customs installed side bolt release.
PTG one piece bolt, stainless, milled flutting, mini-M16 extractor, PTG bolt knob.
Bartlein Heavy Varmint contour, 5R, 1-9 twist, finished at 26.5". Threaded 5/8-24 with Surefire SOCOM brake installed.
Action, barrel, and bolt Cerikoted MilSpec OD Green.
Huber 2-stage trigger which I believe is set at 2-lbs.
Stock is a Manners T-2A with mini-chassis and Badger M5 bottom metal. It has a Badger Bipod Rail, and the rear Tang area has been bedded for a Remington Tang.
The stock has QD flush cups, with three on the left side (Forward, Mid, and Aft), with a fourth on the Right rear side.
The stock was professionally painted in MultiCam by Shortbus. It does have some chips and rash from use, but nothing that can't be touched up with some modeling paint.
Weibad cheekrest pad included if you want it, but it's sweat soaked.
Has 1100-rounds through it.

$2600 plus shipping

Will include two new in wrap Alpha mags for an additional $100. Not for sale separately.

Cash, cash, or money order only. No PayPal.

No trades unless you have a PVS-30 or M2412-LR you'd trade and not kill me on the difference.

Scope, scope mount, level, and bipod not included.

Stock and barreled action are for sale separately at $1800 each.

IMG_20200430_181934658.jpg
IMG_20200430_181706597.jpg

Last edited: