• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bear attack

ironman56

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2020
Two Canadians and their dog killed in Grizzly bear attack in Baniff national park ,unable link article , but it's almost impossible to get a firearm permit in Canada, how many more deaths will it take before the idiots in the Canadian gov. Wake up .

Two Canadians and their dog killed in Grizzly bear attack in Baniff national park ,unable link article , but it's almost impossible to get a firearm permit in Canada, how many more deaths will it take before the idiots in the Canadian gov. Wake up .
You think bear deaths are going to wake up the Canadian government?

Mmmk..

They aren't asleep, they don't give a shit, and they've done absolutely everything possible to prove it.

Something that has always concerned me about that area! I got a buddy of mine that solo hikes around there all the time!

D1E4AE57-F730-468D-BE19-58BF29058695.png

Last known photograph of Tim Treadwell

Last edited:
As an American who has lived on the Canadian border in a few different states, I can honestly say, I don't give a fuck if/when the idiots in the Canadian.gov wake up. Those folks, just like the Kalifornians, the Shitcagoans, et al. get what they want.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men, you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week -- which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it anymore than you men."~Captain (Strother Martin in Cool Hand Luke)

It's no business of Justin's....He is busy trying to learn the Indian Culture.

Last edited:
a guided tour through the digestion system of the bear .
not a good day to be them .

1696238644456.png

pics of the actual bear that ate that family and the dog
1696238762226.png

but they do have there own theme song to listen to while they make the trip

Having witnessed people interact with wildlife, I'm siding with the bear on this one. In fact, I don't think a firearm would have fixed this issue, as it didn't need fixing.

Shame about the dog though.

1696250447083.jpeg

As an American who has lived on the Canadian border in a few different states, I can honestly say, I don't give a fuck if/when the idiots in the Canadian.gov wake up. Those folks, just like the Kalifornians, the Shitcagoans, et al. get what they want.

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men, you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week -- which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it anymore than you men."~Captain (Strother Martin in Cool Hand Luke)
I wish you'd stop being so good to me Captain, (Luke)

That gal had some balls to stand there and club the timmey eatin bear...ever get a chance to hear the audio, you'll understand

She did. The bear ignored her and dragged Tim off. It was her subsequent panic attack that killed her.

1696264928100.png

Reactions: Pbgt
The couples friends are saying that they were very experienced campers and took all the necessary bear precautions, except the most obvious one , fuck the rules and carry at least a 10mm pistol to protect yourself, or suffer the consequences.

So, what I hear you saying is... to hell with Canadians and ALL Canadians because...... reasons.

Which means, that according to this way of thinking, YOU are an abject supporter of the oBOMBination, voted for him at-least twice, and that bI-DUNNOH'n is an even greater improvement over that POS.

Just making sure I understand things correctly. Oh yeah, and that you'd voted for this latest debacle at-least 3 times, so-far.

Got it.

Reactions: RRW
I am compelled to once again post the Gunsite Bear Rules

• Be alert.
  • Take bears seriously. They are not cuddly.
  • Never enter bear country on foot without a powerful firearm and the skill to use it well. (If this is not permitted, do not go.)
  • Do not pitch your camp on a bear thoroughfare, most particularly along the banks of a stream full of fish.
  • Be alert

I wouldn’t take dogs into bear woods or a menstruating woman. Hopefully that link works - interesting story.

I was hunting in Vermillion Bay at the time and the local newspaper article was a tad better. Bear squared up on the dude’s spine between the shoulders and knocked him out initially. The paper had a photo of his injury.

It was a cool trip with my son, but I wasn’t fond of the Canadians working the boarder. Haven’t been back but would like to see more of Canada one day while heading to Alaska.