• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bear Creek Arsenal, WTF??

It was just workers from their "special weapons division"...

1549416814716.png

Ummm...
I look as white as can be and I've never been able to get a job without some valid ID.

Well except my first job, milking cows.

Where I eventually got replaced by some undocumented immigrants...

I lived on border states for 6 years you can buy very real fake ids and ss cards all day long in Mexico .

AJ: I agree, except there wasn't a line of American's standing outside their door asking to be hired...because American's get to vote and get welfare. Don't look for a line of Americn's outside their door tomorrow...even though they are looking for 30 new hires.

Illegals work for half pay and collect welfare, thats why you have no Americans lining up for low paid jobs.... Americans have to choose, welfare or work... illegals get both with enough illegal ID's. Which leaves us tax payers paying for illegals and all their invading spawn while subsidizing the slave labor wages of companies like this.. and undercutting any opportunity of our own poor who we need to support also... all because companies like this.. Fuck them they should have drug out and shot on the street with the owners of that company after summary trial of the owners but no trial for the invaders as they have no rights in my country.

AJ: I agree, except there wasn't a line of American's standing outside their door asking to be hired...because American's get to vote and get welfare. Don't look for a line of Americn's outside their door tomorrow...even though they are looking for 30 new hires.

They made great barrels at a price lower than anyone. They gave free barrels to vet's. All this bullshit could be ended by issuing work visa's that allow people to work but not vote or get welfare.

First you need a new supreme court set to overturn the stupid ruling the last one made that illegal people are "entitled" to any benefits you are giving your citizens...

Reactions: J.Boney
Good.
If this was because of illegals there needs to be an exponentially increasing fine per illegal. This way, when faggot fucking corporations like Tyson get raided and they find 600 illegals working at one plant, its something like a $20million fine.

While that would be fine for actual people and small businesses, when it comes to big corporations, it won't do any good.
Like Walmart was fine paying out 11 Million in fines for running illegal practically "slave" labour for their cleaning staff... balanced against how much they saved in not having to pay actual Americans a decent wage.

What you need to do is end all this hiding behind the "corporation" for criminal offenses, put the CEOs, board members and top executives in prison as well as go arrest them at their homes and make them sit in jail for a good long time before their bail hearing comes up... That is what will suddenly change their ways.

While that would be fine for actual people and small businesses, when it comes to big corporations, it won't do any good.
Like Walmart was fine paying out 11 Million in fines for running illegal practically "slave" labour for their cleaning staff... balanced against how much they saved in not having to pay actual Americans a decent wage.

What you need to do is end all this hiding behind the "corporation" for criminal offenses, put the CEOs, board members and top executives in prison as well as go arrest them at their homes and make them sit in jail for a good long time before their bail hearing comes up... That is what will suddenly change their ways.

Well that wouldn't be everything. To prevent corporations from factoring in fines into their cheap illegal workforce cost comparisons you would use the exact same guidelines that are used under Sarbanes-Oxley. The chief executives are personally liable for illegal action past a certain threshold; this prevents executives from using the 'Im not the CPA firm, I don't know how the accounting is done' that was used to distance themselves from all the shit you saw under ENRON. It basically says that as an executive, you better start paying attention (they knew, they just feigned ignorance) because its no longer an excuse.

600+ illegals in a single planet? Everyone fucking knows.

Reactions: Milf Dots
You don’t see a line of Americans because the illegals get all the work. This is one argument you don’t wanna start. I’m a currently unemployed disabled vet/combat vet/certified welder/ase certified diesel mechanic/experienced chemical plant hand/ and I’ve been not able to get work building a highway in the middle of a Texas city because I couldn’t speak enough Spanish. I saw on a eeo pamphlet in this state you can’t even refuse to hire someone based on their illegal status. We need our wall and we need the Crime of hiring illegals to be enforced.. yea there are plenty of people that would rather ride a system, but for every illegal you can find, I can find an American that will work for a reasonable rate that is based of someone actually paying taxes and spending their money in America instead of sending it to Mexico.

you are being outsourced, its a fucking shame and might start a civil uprising, same happening in our poor unskilled communities.

You don’t see a line of Americans because the illegals get all the work. This is one argument you don’t wanna start. I’m a currently unemployed disabled vet/combat vet/certified welder/ase certified diesel mechanic/experienced chemical plant hand/ and I’ve been not able to get work building a highway in the middle of a Texas city because I couldn’t speak enough Spanish. I saw on a eeo pamphlet in this state you can’t even refuse to hire someone based on their illegal status. We need our wall and we need the Crime of hiring illegals to be enforced.. yea there are plenty of people that would rather ride a system, but for every illegal you can find, I can find an American that will work for a reasonable rate that is based of someone actually paying taxes and spending their money in America instead of sending it to Mexico.

Yeah, it's a fucking shame. Watching $400K houses being built here all around me, and not one fucking white or black American framing and roofing these things. The shit has got to stop, and we do need our wall. All the ones that came here illegally, should be sent packing.

Hope you find work soon man.. I know first hand how you feel. Victory is persistence..

Are you seriously unable to find work right now with those skills? Sounds hard to believe. It's almost impossible to find skilled labor right now

Reactions: Pbgt
It’s wintertime in Alaska. Work is scarce here in wintertime. I can go flip burgers for minimum wage. That’s not worth the gas and time. I should be getting a phone call soon though.

It’s wintertime in Alaska. Work is scarce here in wintertime. I can go flip burgers for minimum wage. That’s not worth the gas and time. I should be getting a phone call soon though.
Ahh. Alaska. I've worked trade jobs in cold places before. Winter is no fun. Thought you were trying to work in Texas.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
We also need to stop with the panssy ass entitled youth that are too good for blue collar work but not to sit at home an leach off mom and dad... We put an add online paying $13.00 and hour for an aprentice with zero experience in our machine shop. We do 90% aerospace work and have the latest in CNC equipment (you would think they would be like cool!) This was intended for a young mechanically inclined person to grow with the company and learn from the ground up. It seems that not being able to be on your cell phone, working 4 10's and possibly 20 hours of OT is too much of hasstle...

30 out of about 250 workers. Someone knew.
Sounds like a walkout would straighten up company policy.
I wonder which jobs the illegals worked.
Señor Machinist?
They can't find enough bubba looking workers in North Carolina?
Or is it this metric system shit that the drop outs can't handle?

Sounds like some bleeding heart liberal group was helping with fake ID's to get illegals in the area hired.
I'd look real hard at other businesses close by. Same machine probably printed a bunch of IDs.
Someone posted that the Sanford plant is just down the road from them.
Sounds like a little time with a spotting scope and a bag of dimes could help create some American jobs.
I know another member would suggest a rifle scope, but until people speak up, instead of hoping someone else will do something, it will not get fixed.

Someone is always trying to scam their way up the ladder.
These big contractors building highways, pipelines, and soon a big ol wall pick up people coming off unemployment
(in addition to illegals with fake IDs).
The corporate hiring center is far enough from the job site that tax free dislocation can be paid. That's a good work incentive.
Work near home but the official company location is far enough away you get 'dislocation' and can stay in your trailer home and commute to work.
They work them long enough to RE-Qualify for more unemployment then lay them off and move a little further down the road, rinse and repeat.
No long term jobs, just unemployment continuation.
Think there will be many retirement opportunities building the wall?

Last edited:
Good.

If this was because of illegals there needs to be an exponentially increasing fine per illegal. This way, when faggot fucking corporations like Tyson get raided and they find 600 illegals working at one plant, its something like a $20million fine.
I realize this is an old thread, but in today's environment even more concerning. Wayne farms, in Enterprise, AL got busted last year with quite a few 14,15, & 16yo children, they were busing them in everyday. A guy I work with has done it all legally, has his work visa and is still getting sent back to renew it from Mexico. Company I work for takes advantage anyway, makes them sign a contract, pays a set salary, works them 60hrs week. I find it disgusting.

Good.

Exactly. Just add Mohawk and every other carpet plant in GA and a thousand other companies to this list. I can remember Mohawk being on the news every 3-4 years growing up. It was just another Tuesday getting raided. Paid some bs fine and back to hiring more illegals by Monday probably.

DAM 30 !!!! Ok hopefully they didn’t knowingly hire 30 illegals
If you’ve ever been to this “area”, you can’t drive 5 miles without seeing worker camp. Farmers around here use them more than legal workers. Seems strange they go after one business when all the crops grown round here are done with the same workers

Can't hardly get around in the grocery store with groups of 10-20 of them now, 10-20 carts stacked full. Not much left on shelves for those of us with no gov assistance. And then they stand, confused in my way, I speak enough spanish to ask them to move out of my way, then they really look confused!

I said it before and I'll say it again; get caught using illegals you should lose your business and go to jail

Reactions: BAMAboy18
I said it before and I'll say it again; get caught using illegals you should lose your business and go to jail

So start with walmart...
Oh wait, only small business get punished
Giant corporations can break the law and pay less in fines than they saved by breaking the law.

So start with walmart...
Giant corporations can break the law and pay less in fines than they saved by breaking the law.
did I distinguish between the two? Go after them all

So start with walmart...
Does walmart hire illegals?

Reactions: MtnCreek
Better at not getting caught.

If you do enough searching on Google, you'll find plenty the big guys do, at "arms length"
On their const side they'll spend stupid amounts of money being reactive to bad publicity like that. In one case I'm aware of they weren't even to blame due the project being completely handled by a developer (tv crew showing enviro issues during const). I think they have offices in bentonville filled with a-holes that's sole purpose is to figure out how to spend more money on certain things than anyone else.

They have no shame when it comes to destroying small businesses and fucking vendors though.

Reactions: BAMAboy18
I had a family member in the fast food business
He would tell me that as long as the illegal presented paperwork that showed they were not illegal, there was no problem hiring them on. Paperwork is paperwork and no one verifies, its a check box

NO ONE CARED past the person being hired showing paperwork, real or otherwise, no checks were done outside the viewing of said documents at the time of hire.

E verify. The employer puts the info in and then it's on the government.
I had a family member in the fast food business
He would tell me that as long as the illegal presented paperwork that showed they were not illegal, there was no problem hiring them on. Paperwork is paperwork and no one verifies, its a check box

NO ONE CARED past the person being hired showing paperwork, real or otherwise, no checks were done outside the viewing of said documents at the time of hire.