• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Bear Hunting in NJ

Re: Bear Hunting in NJ

Maybe he should conceal a .44 MAG in a hogie roll next time and give that bear the taste of lead.

" and then it took my sandwich " LOL. I think I would've threw the sandwich and then escaped... This is what happens when we build on the bears land! We have to deal with it. NJ's wildlife is literally running out of places to live. I see it 1st hand.

GREAT!!! So now in addition to Camden, Jersey City, Newark, Hoboken, AC, being right across the river from NYC and Filthadelphia, a corrupt government, highest taxes and insurance, no carry, no sbr, no suppressors,.......we have BEARS!!! WHATS NEXT?

As I understand it your Govs wife prompted him to outlaw bear hunting against Fish and Game recommedations. He should sue the phuks.

I grew up in Northern NJ.Trust me,bears aren't the worst thing you have to deal with back there!
grin.gif