• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beating a handcuffed woman - while on the clock.

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

What a hero and a tough guy - and those hero’s there watching just the top echelon of society . So littering and loitering. Fucking cunts

not all the blue should be backed it's a double edge sword you don't get to pick , it's like cable tv you have little choices and your pain is there pleasure .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The D
Well duh of course he was on the clock. Only a moron does something for free that he could have been paid to do.

What a hero and a tough guy - and those hero’s there watching just the top echelon of society . So littering and loitering. Fucking cunts

So the system worked and the cop was held accountable. Thanks for sharing this. People need to know that we need police, just not bad ones and that we do what it takes to clean our system of such foul members.

TBH, I did not expect you would share such an example. But good on you.

Oops, I screwed up.
We haven't seen what led up to this small clip that was highly edited. I'll wait for that before passing judgement.
Sorry about my previous post
Her littering and loitering charges were dropped - his claim she was aggressive and resisted arrest were proven not true - he went to prison for a year and she was awarded $200,000.

• Wow
Reactions: ManUtdManiac
So the system worked and the cop was held accountable. Thanks for sharing this. People need to know that we need police, just not bad ones and that we do what it takes to clean our system of such foul members.

Yea the system worked perfectly- several officers watches assault battery deprivation of rights false arrest kidnapping and false imprisonment and did nothing - the guy that did the deed pled out to one year . The penalty for kidnapping and torture in Nevada for the peons is life .

Same same all is good and I’m sure it’s the first time steroid lumpy has beat up a handcuffed woman- just the first time on film .

Reactions: Jeff Gahler
Yea the system worked perfectly- several officers watches assault battery deprivation of rights false arrest kidnapping and false imprisonment and did nothing - the guy that did the deed pled out to one year . The penalty for kidnapping and torture in Nevada for the peons is life .

Same same all is good and I’m sure it’s the first time steroid lumpy has beat up a handcuffed woman- just the first time on film .
So, you can't take a compliment? Who hurt you? Was daddy a cop and he gave you spankings for being a hellion?

• Haha
Reactions: Baron23
Her littering and loitering charges were dropped - his claim she was aggressive and resisted arrest were proven not true - he went to prison for a year and she was awarded $200,000.
sarcasm-big-bang-theory.gif

Which one in that scene was a good one?

So you are saying that we need to let the bad ones fuck up until it's caught on camera to get rid of them? Because all those good cops on scene didn't do anything to stop what he was doing.
I'd like to see their incident reports. Somehow I doubt that the only false report was by the principal actor.

I'm sure that there'll be a job opening somewhere for him or one will be created.
They went through flaming hoops to make a position for this liar and woman beater.
POS gets fired in GA and then heads to a place that ranks at the top for civil asset forfeiture and lies on the application to get hired. When denied because he lied on the application he appeals. When asked about not being truthful on the application he claims that he misunderstood the question. Then he claims his lawyer told him to answer that way. He reapplied and answered the questions truthfully and gets denied again. He appeals again and it goes to the Nebraska supreme court and they uphold the denial, twice. He wants in on the grift so bad, and they want him part of their team, that he/they come up with an idea to create a temporary civilian position for him. They then make the temporary position a permanent position. He can't be a cop because his testimony is worthless as a known liar and they created a job for him to teach cops on civil asset forfeiture.
Un fucking believable.

Which one in that scene was a good one?

So you are saying that we need to let the bad ones fuck up until it's caught on camera to get rid of them? Because all those good cops on scene didn't do anything to stop what he was doing.
I'd like to see their incident reports. Somehow I doubt that the only false report was by the principal actor.
Pursue them, too. Like a grown man with testicles doing a man's work. This hypothetical supposition is an excuse to not do anything. Anyone can bitch. But a man gets things done.

So nagantguy has shown us a video a day of terrible law enforcement examples for months now. Does he have a suggestion? Should we just do away with any organized law enforcement? That doesn't seem wise.

So nagantguy has shown us a video a day of terrible law enforcement examples for months now. Does he have a suggestion? Should we just do away with any organized law enforcement? That doesn't seem wise.
I don’t know.

Maybe face professional , civil , criminal repercussions like their masters/ paycheck providers would

???????

Reactions: W54/XM-388
That is exactly what I wonder. However, with all this ACAB horseshit and anarchy, any replacement system is just reinventing the wheel.

You know for every bad cop video. There are plenty of examples of them getting down handling some real shit bags.

The volume of these incidents being uploaded is a strong indication, these are not isolated interaction with law enforcement. This is a widespread problem from small departments to the biggest cop shops in the country. I know as a wise ass kid my head once left a dent in the hood of a Dodge Diplomat, things only got worse when the patrolman dropped me off at home and talked with my parents. I mention this because street cops no longer have this discretion, todays little angles are never wrong, and then they grow up into fucktards that have stupid moments when dealing with the police. Remember todays police are also from this same generation of everyone gets an award and parents gave timeouts instead of spanking them, now put them in a position of authority. Until a time that the public behaves better and police are better trained with self-control techniques this nonsense is going to continue. My advice STFU if the cop is a jerk, if they continue to be a jerk get a lawyer and save yourself the ass beat down.

Jaungg mentions something about “ bad cop videos ”, just because we see a video of them involved with questionable behavior or being unprofessional shouldn’t qualify them as bad cops. Possibly this is out of character for the officer, an isolated event. None of us ever had a bad day at work? A while back we had Officer Kim on video in an interaction that in my opinion deadly physical force was justifiable. She verbalized her actions incorrectly announcing Taser…taser…taser, when the event called for lethal force and her brain reacted correctly by applying deadly force. Well she went to prison over this, because a video was available for everyone too Monday morning quarterback, by people that don’t know any better!

Last edited:
I have seen lots of suggestions for this here over the years. I am not going to waste my time listing them because I know you have read them multiple times here over the years.

Why would it matter if the person pointing out the problems has the solutions? I bet some of those cops that stood around and watched, and didn't report the crimes committed by this officer know some solutions that would work...and they are part of the problem...

The volume of these incidents being uploaded is a strong indication, these are not isolated interaction with law enforcement. This is a widespread problem from small departments to the biggest cop shops in the country. I know as a wise ass kid my head once left a dent in the hood of a Dodge Diplomat, things only got worse when the patrolman dropped me off at home and talked with my parents. I mention this because street cops no longer have this discretion, todays little angles are never wrong, and then they grow up into fucktards that have stupid moments when dealing with the police. Remember todays police are also from this same generation of everyone gets an award and parents gave timeouts instead of spanking them, now put them in a position of authority. Until a time that the public behaves better and police are better trained with self-control techniques this nonsense is going to continue. My advice STFU if the cop is a jerk, if they continue to be a jerk get a lawyer and save yourself the ass beat down.

Jaungg mentions something about “ bad cop videos ”, just because we see a video of them involved with questionable behavior or being unprofessional shouldn’t qualify them as bad cops. Possibly this is out of character for the officer, an isolated event. None of us ever had a bad day at work? A while back we had Officer Kim on video in an interaction that in my opinion deadly physical force was justifiable. She verbalized her actions incorrectly announcing Taser…taser…taser, when the event called for lethal force and her brain reacted correctly by applying deadly force. Well she went to prison over this, because a video was available for everyone too Monday morning quarterback, by people that don’t know any better!
Yeah that was bad all around. It’s obvious she wasn’t intent on killing the kid just stopping him from running and being an idiot. Getting wrapped up in his problems, she made a mistake that ultimately drug her down.

No-one likes corrupt/bad policing. No one is perfect, even good people make mistakes.

I bet if a camera was strapped on any one in here we could all find fault in daily life. I know I ain’t perfect.