• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beatoff calls for confiscation of 'assault weapons'

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    We need to confiscate his dick to see if its really a dick or a flap over his pussy.

=========================

U.S.O’Rourke Announces Support for Federal Confiscation of Assault-Style Weapons
    National Review Mairead McArdle,National Review 1 hour 41 minutes ago

UP NEXT

• 9b13bedeb260e4c74a4a04833bfb07b1

Now Playing
      1:13
    • giraffe-299209-1565209822297.jpg

1:09
    • 717f3b244e220f0f3a73d1ad2f253493

2:53
    • b09bede4fac4ea90e987c16ad22148a2

1:57
    • f89fa4dc99ebf8f2e03c5a0e3bf7d549

6:42
    • ae1640cff9f5585c4c632648c1d86d4d

0:53
    • giraffe-299916-1565541312066.jpg

1:15

0:03

1:13

Beto O'Rourke Says Running for Senate Would 'Not Be Good Enough for This Country'

Democratic presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke called Thursday for a federal program that would confiscate assault-style weapons after a gunman with an AK-47 killed and injured dozens at a Walmart in his hometown of El Paso, Texas.
    “I see more clearly than I ever have that not only do we need universal background checks, not only do we need red-flag laws that would stop somebody when they pose a danger to themselves or someone else, not only do we need to end the sale of assault weapons and weapons of war that were designed for the battlefield and have no place in our communities,” O’Rourke said during a speech in the city. “We must as a country buy those weapons, take them off the streets altogether.”
    On August 3, a young gunman opened fire in an El Paso Walmart, leaving 22 dead and injuring 24 more. The suspect left behind a manifesto describing his white-supremacist ideology and later confessed to police that he had intended to kill as many Hispanic immigrants as possible.
    O’Rourke blamed President Trump’s rhetoric on immigration for influencing the shooter, whose manifesto spoke of an “invasion” of immigrants, using a term Trump has employed in the past.
    “To those places where Donald Trump has been terrorizing and terrifying and demeaning our fellow Americans, that’s where you will find me and this campaign,” said O’Rourke, who left the campaign trail for two weeks to be in El Paso with those who are grieving. “We have a racism in American that is as old as America itself. . . . But we have always tried, until now, to change that, until this president.”
    Two other Democratic presidential candidates, Senator Cory Booker and New York mayor Bill De Blasio, have also called for the government to confiscate assault-style weapons and compensate the owners as part of a mandatory program.

• Haha
    Reactions: wildcats
    What he's saying is that he wants to start a Revolution or force the current civil war to go hot.

Because law or no law there are millions who will not have their weapons confiscated. Anyone in America who would even state this kind of ultimatum has no clue of what it will take to enforce it. Confiscate my AR. Bull shit you will.

VooDoo

He's so far behind, he has to do/say something outrageous to possibly get him the support he needs. It won't happen. He's too white for the votes he's seeking.
    Fuck you Jefe! His name is Beto, BAAYYY-TOE, pendejo! You're just a fucking racist because he's a lily white Irishman, when clearly his father and him identify as dark skinned Mexican Americans! You racists make me sick!!!!

Federal gun control is treason. Displacing the legitimate government created by the Constitution and Bill of Rights (which they swore to) & replacing it with something else, is the Article 3 definition of treason. "Levying war against them".

The 2A is a clear, blanket prohibition on the federal government. It's a state issue. Even article 3's definition of treason shows that the sovereignty is supposed to be with the states, "levying war against THEM".

I really don't see their logic here (not that they have any). With all the demonizing of police, shootings of police, retirements and just lack of basic human respect the pool of folks that want to be in law enforcement is dwindling now. What do the leftist think is going to happen to there cities? Who is going to confiscate said weapons?

He is in desperation mode trying to find something to boost his numbers b/f pulling the plug on campaign. Clown car parade with free ice cream next week then bows out of primaries.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Who's going to take them? Most all the cops I know are former mil and love guns, shooting and hunting.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Who's going to take them? Most all the cops I know are former mil and love guns, shooting and hunting.
    No one never happen. There would be a standoff with law enforcement at the very least in every zip code in America. In my hometown it would be akin to putting a screened door on a submarine....pointless.

well that idiot calling for is a far different then someone showing up at your house . beto is a ass always will be nothing more than an ass . till the cops hand in there guns they can call for the sky to turn pink Its not going to happen . he can take a flying leap before I hand him any of my guns or he can take my life then he can have them I will have no need after I dead .

TL;DR
    What I caught from speed reading the buzzwords.

"Uh!....uh!....umm....I'LL SUCK COCK FOR YOUR VOTE! EAT ASS! HELL WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!"

Based on his well publicized previous stunts, I think he is more into scat play and consumption. That face too, he strikes me as someone who also does fursuit/yiff stuff heavily...

Knew about the shit, did not know about the turd, thanks,...

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
    The black chick has had quite a run....welfare fraud and now an on/off again carpet muncher throwing her support to the LiquorGunsBaconTits crowd.
    View attachment 7131031

If she sells her used bathwater in jars after filming herself playing in the tub, she might get a lot more votes. Not joking at all. This is the society we inhabit today...

He put shit on a sandwich an gave it to his wife to eat, just think what he would do to those he does not know. Yet that bitch is still married to him? Crazy runs deep in that gaggle,...
    So your saying he wiped his dick on a peice of bread after fucking his boyfriend in the ass, then served it to his wife?

• Haha
    Reactions: wildcats
    Beto, go do what you do best and leave the country to the rest of us....
    s-4b4fd78f5e44ddf740af1af819b3ce4da2a98e6b.gif

O’Rourke is straight crazy/ we have hard so many crazy people in the white house but O’Rourke is straight clinically crazy and need help, won't be surprised if he starts hurting people or himself.