• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Because Arizona and Arkansas both start with A we will murder your whole family

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020
With qualified immunity no less. Stellar work boys . I take back all the bad think I’ve had .

So even if it was a stolen car and even if they actually knew the difference between states why handcuff a minor child ? And by the way the car was not stolen.

Is this why no one from Epstein island has been arrested- no one is smart enough to figure out which state ALL the doxxed names are actually from?

If they only had more money for training like a lot more money like trillions of dollars. They would know better.

Reactions: tomcatfan
I also dispute this qualified immunity. When I was getting training to get a commission to carry a handgun while on duty back in the 80s (1984), our firearms instructor informed us that any officer is technically charged with a crime in an officer-involved shooting. Either aggravated assaut with a deadly weapon or murder, depending on the breathing status of the suspect. Only after internal affairs and other brass have made a decision is it decided to move to indictment or to not pursue. But there is no "qualified immunity" to just kill people, that I know of.

That being said, yes, cops do have the option to carry insurance against being sued.

In my training, we were told of a cop who answered dispatch call to a man with a gun at an apartment courtyard. He was threatening people with it. The officer arrives in a marked vehicle with the bubble lights on.

He opens the door, identifies himself and draws his weapon because it is a man with a gun waving it around recklessly and threatening people. He tells the suspect to drop his weapon and take three steps back away from it. The guy turns and shoots at the cop and misses. The cop returns fire, one shot, kills the guy.

Then a supervisor is on scene who takes his weapon for evidence and he is on admin leave. IA investigates all the evidence and the statements from others at the scene. Because the cop is technically charged with homicide. Eventually, he is cleared of it and not charged. And then gets sued by the family of the gunman. They said he took away the guy's civil rights when he shot and killed him. Never mind the civil rights of the victims of his terror.

So, I am not getting where this "qualified immunity" is coming from. It is not immunity. The cop is investigated.

Okay fine, I am going to do it. Watch this -

Go tell Derek Chauvin about qualified immunity. I fucking double dog dare anyone to do that. G'head.

And someone take video of that. I would like to see just how mean a right hook Derek has.

Reactions: Bender
I also dispute this qualified immunity. When I was getting training to get a commission to carry a handgun while on duty back in the 80s (1984), our firearms instructor informed us that any officer is technically charged with a crime in an officer-involved shooting. Either aggravated assaut with a deadly weapon or murder, depending on the breathing status of the suspect. Only after internal affairs and other brass have made a decision is it decided to move to indictment or to not pursue. But there is no "qualified immunity" to just kill people, that I know of.

That being said, yes, cops do have the option to carry insurance against being sued.

In my training, we were told of a cop who answered dispatch call to a man with a gun at an apartment courtyard. He was threatening people with it. The officer arrives in a marked vehicle with the bubble lights on.

He opens the door, identifies himself and draws his weapon because it is a man with a gun waving it around recklessly and threatening people. He tells the suspect to drop his weapon and take three steps back away from it. The guy turns and shoots at the cop and misses. The cop returns fire, one shot, kills the guy.

Then a supervisor is on scene who takes his weapon for evidence and he is on admin leave. IA investigates all the evidence and the statements from others at the scene. Because the cop is technically charged with homicide. Eventually, he is cleared of it and not charged. And then gets sued by the family of the gunman. They said he took away the guy's civil rights when he shot and killed him. Never mind the civil rights of the victims of his terror.

So, I am not getting where this "qualified immunity" is coming from. It is not immunity. The cop is investigated.

Go tell Derek Chauvin about qualified immunity. I fucking double dog dare anyone to do that. G'head.

And someone take video of that. I would like to see just how mean a right hook Derek has.
There is so much wrong in your post I dont really know where to start. Foggy recollection on your part perhaps. One small example. Homicide is not a crime, its merely the killing of one human by another human, period, end of definition. Another example, qualified immunity only protects the officer from civil liability, not criminal liability. It doesn't prevent someone from bringing a civil lawsuit, but it does stop the lawsuit from proceeding. Qualified immunity is granted by the court system after the facts are established, so civil cases can go pretty far before they get tossed should the immunity be granted. Nobody(cops or citizens) are charged with crimes by the police. DA’s do that. Cops merely recommend charges.

It's your fantasy. You can live it however you like.

This.

The only thing he posts is insults to the police. It getting old.
This.

The only thing he posts is insults to the police. It getting old.
Not insulting- very glad and celebrating that crime like vehicle theft will no longer be tolerated. Law and order! Tough on crime it all I’ve been asking.
Let’s not let innocence and negligence rain on the parade .

With qualified immunity no less. Stellar work boys . I take back all the bad think I’ve had .

So even if it was a stolen car and even if they actually knew the difference between states why handcuff a minor child ? And by the way the car was not stolen.

Is this why no one from Epstein island has been arrested- no one is smart enough to figure out which state ALL the doxxed names are actually from?

Ive gone along with most of your stories, but nobody hurt, everything went as planned. All is good. Sure, not fun for suspects/victims, but we all fuck up in our jobs.

Id prefer not to be the people in the car, but shit happens. Everyone followed protocol, everyone went home alive.

Ive fucked up before at my job, and will probably do it again. Same thing, take responsibility, man up, apologize, learn from fuck up, move on.

Here's a fun game. If any one of us did that as a citizens arrest would we be in the clear after our mistake? Also, those commands always crack me up. I'm always waiting for the cop to start making them do the hokie-pokie and turn themselves around. :ROFLMAO:

Not insulting- very glad and celebrating that crime like vehicle theft will no longer be tolerated. Law and order! Tough on crime it all I’ve been asking.
Let’s not let innocence and negligence rain on the parade .
I will have to grant you that things arent what they were, maybe they never were, just more exposed today, It does seem that, especially since Shrub and Cheney helped militarize the police things have gone down. but I know some good guys who are cops, believe like you and I, and wouldnt do this sort of crap. there are a lot that do a lot of good. Think of the cities that 'Defunded the police." They went to shit.

If youre going to out the sorry ones you ought to honor the good ones. Fair is fair. Or your part of the problem.

Reactions: NoDopes
If they only had more money for training books like a lot more money like trillions of dollars. They would know better.

754523.jpg

Yes no one got hurt- and it is a huge step forward the department owning the fuck up so fast- but there really wasn’t a choice . Guess they’ve finally hit their preferred level of IQ for hiring purposes.
The whole thing put me in mind of the Daniel Shaver incident- “ cross your legs , hands behind your head crawl backwards to me at a 17.5 degree angle.

The whole thing was at stupid and tactically bad- while instructing the lady and child they left the very large man- who was legally armed in the car and paid him no mind.

And the thing that really gets me going is just like in my AO the recent $10 million dollars settlement comes from the tax payer - and in the MI case part of the pre trail agreement was the officer that beat a kid until he was crippled got to keep his job. I can’t be the only tired of paying literally paying millions for others incompetence.

• Angry
Reactions: W54/XM-388

LOL...

Its fairly obvious to everybody, but you obviously, that those 4 officers were pawns.

They tried to make Daren Wilson a pawn in the Michael Brown shooting, but it didnt work.

They stepped up their game with Chauvin and the others and got convictions... maybe they will be overturned far down the road after everybody has forgotten about the shit, I dont know... But I do know those guys were pawns in the whole game.

Reactions: Ronws

Well this should fix everything! These new recruits won’t know the difference between Arizona Or Arkansas either !
One awesome thing that separates Arkansas from lots of other states is as of today we can legally carry concealed , no concealed permits required !!! 👍🍻🇺🇸

ps: it’s a option , a permit is required if you want it recognized in other CCW required states .

Reactions: Maggot
see more proof that you see a car jacker run it's ass over , if 1 or 2 times don't do it back up and try try again cause a dead crook isn't going to rob anyone ever again . and the crook you miss today is going to hit someone else and that someone is going to be someone's mother , brother , sister or father .

Crybabies. I've been held at roadside gunpoint by the police on multiple occasions. :D

(not this dramatic, but still true)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
LOL...

Its fairly obvious to everybody, but you obviously, that those 4 officers were pawns.

They tried to make Daren Wilson a pawn in the Michael Brown shooting, but it didnt work.

They stepped up their game with Chauvin and the others and got convictions... maybe they will be overturned far down the road after everybody has forgotten about the shit, I dont know... But I do know those guys were pawns in the whole game.
And, as I can see, there are no takers of my challenge. TBH, I expected that. People are often taller behind a keyboard. Or they have rectal optosis, which is a crossing of the nerves between the eyes and the asshole, giving them a shitty outlook on life.

In fact, I bet the most vociferous of the ACABs here almost never go above the speed limit and always yield and comply.

Which makes me want to ask an adjacent question about sovereign citizens. Why do they pull over for the police if they do not recognize the authority of the police? And why do they give the same grief to deputy sheriffs when they say that the sheriff is the only true authority? I think a lot of people just like to struggle.

Reactions: Maggot
Which makes me want to ask an adjacent question about sovereign citizens. Why do they pull over for the police if they do not recognize the authority of the police? And why do they give the same grief to deputy sheriffs when they say that the sheriff is the only true authority? I think a lot of people just like to struggle.

abcnews.go.com › WN › deadly-arkansas-shootingDeadly Arkansas Shooting By 'Sovereigns' Jerry and Joe Kane ...

July 1, 2010 -- A routine traffic stop in Arkansas turned into an extraordinarily violent shooting between police and a father-son pair of so-called "sovereign citizens" six weeks ago, shedding light

I'm pretty sure if any of us and our buddies pointed guns at that uniform hanger and his family and pointed guns at their crying children and threatened to murder them and then after making them strip and do degrading things and threatening to murder them if they get anything wrong, just said ooops our bad sorry, go on back to your school activity (oh wait you missed it tough luck), the uniform hanger and all his accomplices wouldn't be all that happy about it.
Do you think they would just "let it go" or be happy to maybe sue their own retirement fund for a payout?

So let me ask you, what "justice" would those uniform hangers want if a bunch of folks did that to their family?
Perhaps the same "justice" should be granted to the citizens who were brutalized and threatened with murder.

Police seem to think they can always get away with being brutal thugs threatening folks at gunpoint with murder.

And the FUDDs back the evil uniform hangers up every step of the way.

At the very least that stupid uniform hanger should be barred from any work involving the public for a very long time until he learns how to read. In addition it sounds like the department needs some serious oversight and forced civil rights training. Not to mention the stupid police chief had better be going and apologizing in person to the family, trying to make amends, paying for any therapy and doing their very best to try to compensate the family.

But nope, police are going to be like.. oops our bad, tough luck, maybe we'll try better next time... Have fun going after the tax payers...

We need to end the double standard and ensure the police are held accountable for their actions.
This "process is the punishment" is out of hand and the police need to be made to pay and compensate and be punished when they do dangerous horrible things like this to innocent folks because of their own evil and stupidity.
Constant use of the name "uniform hanger." Standard practice in combat to reduce the enemy to a word that makes it easier to target them. Like gook, frog, kraut, etcetera.

So, is this your preparation to shoot Don, a friend of mine and a retired NYC police detective? Even though he actually wore a suit and tie in his investigative days? Even though he helped people in all stages of life find out who killed their loved one?

You started with the hypothetical of if we were in the situation of this family.

Here is what I do when stopped by the police. I comply with his directions. I don't argue or show how smart I am. I let him conclude his business and then I go home in one piece.

Same difference years ago when my wife (she was my fiance at the time) and I were going to visit friends for dinner in a part of town that was suffering break-ins, including them. A cop followed us all the way until I parked on front of the dining room window of our friends. They checked my license and insurance. The reason for pulling us over? The could not see the white seatbelt over my fiance's brown sweater. However, they were really looking at me because I had hair halfway down my back and look like a biker.

They were protecting the neighborhood. No argument, done in 5 minutes. Dinner time.

Beginning of June this year, I got zapped for going 77 in 55. Pulled over, gave him my license, LTC, and insurance. Ran my info, printed my ticket. done in 10 minutes. Going home in one piece. Are you getting that? I was speeding and carrying my 9. No problem.

Constant use of the name "uniform hanger." Standard practice in combat to reduce the enemy to a word that makes it easier to target them. Like gook, frog, kraut, etcetera.

So, is this your preparation to shoot Don, a friend of mine and a retired NYC police detective? Even though he actually wore a suit and tie in his investigative days? Even though he helped people in all stages of life find out who killed their loved one?

You started with the hypothetical of if we were in the situation of this family.

Here is what I do when stopped by the police. I comply with his directions. I don't argue or show how smart I am. I let him conclude his business and then I go home in one piece.

Same difference years ago when my wife (she was my fiance at the time) and I were going to visit friends for dinner in a part of town that was suffering break-ins, including them. A cop followed us all the way until I parked on front of the dining room window of our friends. They checked my license and insurance. The reason for pulling us over? The could not see the white seatbelt over my fiance's brown sweater. However, they were really looking at me because I had hair halfway down my back and look like a biker.

They were protecting the neighborhood. No argument, done in 5 minutes. Dinner time.

Beginning of June this year, I got zapped for going 77 in 55. Pulled over, gave him my license, LTC, and insurance. Ran my info, printed my ticket. done in 10 minutes. Going home in one piece. Are you getting that? I was speeding and carrying my 9. No problem.
You're not helping your cause.

Did he oppress innocent citizens, hold kids at gunpoint, terrorize innocent families and be a stupid ass?
If not, then I can't say I have any reason to have anything against him.
If he treated folks with respect as he would want himself and his family treated, then good for him, I have no problem with him.

Because much like calling out some "truck drivers" as: steering wheel holders, it is a way to differentiate those who are wearing a uniform that have no place doing so. Police are a necessary evil it seems once you get too many people in one area, all the other options are usually worse.
IF they are held to the exact same level of Justice as the rest of their fellow citizens and held to strict professional standards and made to behave decently, and paid well, and given the same respect they give others, and don't enforce evil laws, then it all goes well.

Take a look at the difference:

In Uvalde, the Uniform Hangers not only stood around washing their hands with hand sanitizer while children were being murdered, bleeding out and begging for help, they actively tried to arrest and stop anyone (including the one brave one on their own team) who tried to stop the killing.

In the more recent Christian school shooting by the tranny and the Mexican guy shooting up a local mall, the Police Officers involved showed great courage and took out the murderers as quickly as possible.

That isn't really an issue , when some uniform hanger is harassing you or threatening to murder you, you try to do your best to deescalate the situation and do what it takes to get home alive. Then you can go get justice one way or another as you feel best served.
That in no way excuses any evil actions of the uniform hanger, it simply means you are doing what you have to, in order to not get murdered by some evil person.

If someone is acting like a decent Police Officer, there is no point making the interaction at that point unpleasant if there is no need to.

It does not seem the "cop" as you called them, pulled a gun on you and stuck it in your face and threatened you with murder unless you started stripping and groveling, nor did it seem they pointed a gun at your crying children.
Your account seems to indicate they treated you respectfully and peacefully.

So that's a TOTALLY different scenario than the steroid fueled rampage of insanity that we are discussing in this event.

Again, it sounds like you were treated with courtesy and respect, and they were just there to collect the money for the city without any violence or threats given at that point.

Again, TOTALLY different situation.

Perhaps this will help you understand the difference in what you are saying compared to what the event we are discussing is.

I would bet that anyone in Law Enforcement would have very different feelings about these two scenarios, when they are out in the neighborhood:

A. Someone approaches them peacefully and asks what they are doing and their name, and asks for identification.

B. Someone and their buddies stick guns in their faces suddenly and demand to know what they are doing and why and who they are and make them grovel on the ground and undress, threatening to shoot them over and over, until some idiot calls in and asks the local police station if they are real police.

First one they are probably annoyed because police (ironically) don't usually like to be questioned.
Second one... what do you want to bet they come back with all their buddies and all their buddies guns???

Do you think the average citizen should feel any differently about the 2 different options?

doing so. Police are a necessary evil it seems once you get too many people in one area, all the other options are usually worse.
IF they are held to the exact same level of Justice as the rest of their fellow citizens and held to strict professional standards and made to behave decently, and paid well, and given the same respect they give others, and don't enforce evil laws, then it all goes well.
My point exactly.
Take a look at the difference:

In Uvalde, the Uniform Hangers not only stood around washing their hands with hand sanitizer while children were being murdered, bleeding out and begging for help, they actively tried to arrest and stop anyone (including the one brave one on their own team) who tried to stop the killing.

So why not call them bad cops instead of just uniform hangers? Treat them as sentient beings who must bear responsibility for their misdeeds or, in this case, inaction, dereliction of duty, failure to complete the duties of office?

And, as I can see, there are no takers of my challenge. TBH, I expected that. People are often taller behind a keyboard. Or they have rectal optosis, which is a crossing of the nerves between the eyes and the asshole, giving them a shitty outlook on life.

In fact, I bet the most vociferous of the ACABs here almost never go above the speed limit and always yield and comply.

LOL they probably aint so tall behind OR in front the keyboard compared to your giant 6'4" ass! :ROFLMAO:

And yet, I am not wrong.
I don't think I would qualify you as "not wrong," You are trying to compare situations where the circumstances are much different to make excuses for cops holding unarmed unaggressive people at gun point, barking stupid commands and threatening to murder them.

Eventually you go on to tell us how you were illegally detained and questioned by the police and how that was good on them.

I am sure there are lots of people driving around looking to do B and E's about the time a dinner party would start. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jeff Gahler
I don't think I would qualify you as "not wrong," You are trying to compare situations where the circumstances are much different to make excuses for cops holding unarmed unaggressive people at gun point, barking stupid commands and threatening to murder them.

Eventually you go on to tell us how you were illegally detained and questioned by the police and how that was good on them.

I am sure there are lots of people driving around looking to do B and E's about the time a dinner party would start. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're not getting because you don't want to get it.