• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Because SoCal Needs More Street-corner Orange Hustlers

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Help is on the way, California liberals. More nannies, more house maids, more gardeners, more day laborers. What CBP/ICE takes away, the DNC will scheme to replace.

36SYR3m.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...legal-Central-American-migrants-march-US.html

The guy in red wearing a cummins shirt is a welcome addition by me

Unless he just likes bright red because of the political association. Ever notice how Chávez in Venezuela was always in red?

Looks like a small invasion army that Mexico is purposely letting walk right through to the US border.
I hope our government has enough sense to send out the troops with orders to prevent them from getting across and escaping into our country at all costs.

If we let them storm across, this will be just the beginning of the invasion, lots more will follow. Most likely the Mexican government will help organize it too.

The progressives & democrats will be coming in their pants for joy... right till they realize they are living in Central America with all the same crime & problems from there... and them without guns to protect themselves.

Looks like a small invasion army that Mexico is purposely letting walk right through to the US border.
I hope our government has enough sense to send out the troops with orders to prevent them from getting across and escaping into our country at all costs.

If we let them storm across, this will be just the beginning of the invasion, lots more will follow. Most likely the Mexican government will help organize it too.

The progressives & democrats will be coming in their pants for joy... right till they realize they are living in Central America with all the same crime & problems from there... and them without guns to protect themselves.

I knew a guy who walked here from Honduras with a large group of people 20-30 years ago. Mexico let them right through. He shot himself while driving down the road in a company vehicle before trial a for molesting a child.

We should invade Mexico and designate a 100 mile no-go zone South of our border. Seriously.

Folks saying the number is up to 5k in this caravan thing now. Some douchenozzle named Alex Mensing is apparently the Soros bitch leading it all.

1522690984482.png

We need to go and rendition the "organizers" of this invasion march and give them a nice spot in this little spa resort we run on the coast of Cuba.
Apparently there is quite a bit of money & organization behind this invasion attempt, cutting that off at the head would go a long way to teaching people not to try it again.

What good is it having the CIA running a global kidnap and torture operation if they can't go grab leaders & organizers of an open invasion attempt.

What does the law or Constitution say about the legality of citizens enforcing laws rhat the government refuses to . Besides the obvious writings of the Founders .

Reactions: Apnea
This will be covered like no other event by the MSM. The government will let them in versus get roasted by the MSM.

Total fucking outrage that requires a strong response. Cut off all aid to Mexico immediately. I am sure that there is more we can do as well.

Whose feeding & watering this group/? Who is organizing the rest/sleep/poop/piss locations??? This isn't something that just sprang up overnight. I am sure the DNC is up to their neck in this as well as SOROS.