• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

'Because you aint got the ingredients, son!'

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Georgia
What happened to us? We used to have men like this get elected..

Now to this..

Joe-Biden-Falls.jpg

Reactions: duke308
Passed by Congress June 4, 1919, and ratified on August 18, 1920, the 19th amendment granted women the right to vote. The 19th amendment legally guarantees American women the right to vote.
Well as we know voting does nothing they are going to pick who they want to pick, how does this tie in.

Reactions: Docsherm
Well as we know voting does nothing they are going to pick who they want to pick, how does this tie in.
That is very easy to figure out if you look at historical data. Women tend to be one-issue, emotional voters. They voted in mass for Obama during his second election because of RvW fears. The voted in mass for Biden because Trump was hurtful. As a group they have NEVER voted for a decent presidential candidate. It ties in because the wider the gulf between the candidates the harder to steal the election. Women have narrowed that gulf by being awful voters.

That is very easy to figure out if you look at historical data. Women tend to be one-issue, emotional voters. They voted in mass for Obama during his second election because of RvW fears. The voted in mass for Biden because Trump was hurtful. As a group they have NEVER voted for a decent presidential candidate. It ties in because the wider the gulf between the candidates the harder to steal the election. Women have narrowed that gulf by being awful voters.
But the votes mean nothing, so it really does not matter if they vote or not.

I don't disagree with anything you are saying.....really just trying to stir the shit. You can't have women be the issue in voting when the vote means nothing, the entire Vote harder and stolen election thing is where I am going.

And make no mistake, there are plenty of "so called" men that are single issue voters.

And to go down this track a little farther.......

I have a feeling with the very nature of this board the 2A is an issue that carries more weight then some other issues. Where would you stand on a person running for office that you knew past any shadow of doubt was hard core pro 2A to the point of killing off the ATF, and the 1968 and 1934 firearms acts. All gone.....pro abortion, life is life from the get go and anything is murder, Gays, trannies and all that mess is a mental illness, but the border should be secure, but open the flood gates, an express lane for people coming into the country.

Would that be a go or no go, and if it was a no go, where someone wanted to wall off the border with wire and machine gun towers but you only get a single shot rifle with black powder......where does this lie.

Any one with a brain sees this all as just absurd, and that is because it is, but the point is there is no single person that will line up with your views 100% of the time. I have been married 37 years, best thing I have ever done, and never would un do that for all the tea in china, but I do want to kill her sometimes. And some things she thinks is just flat stupid, and I am sure it goes both ways. No one will agree 100% of the time with you. If you find someone that does, you have found someone that will lie to your face and you know it.

Personally I do think the vote still matters, I am not sure how, but I don't think "they" would be spending this much time on this if it was pointless, keep up the illusion perhaps, but that seems pretty darn thin.....there has to be more.

My thoughts are the vote does in fact matter, it is not the vote that is being screwed with, although that does happen, it is just how valid is that specific vote, did it come from a real person, or someone's cat......I am sure cats are libs.

I like to go back and hear their voices, these people in history.

Nostalgia happens for a reason. We won't be producing men like that again in my lifetime.
They dressed better, talked better, behaved better.. just simply put more effort into absolutely everything.

Eg: the workmanship on a JC Higgins Mauser, an entry level/budget rifle by any measure, for the time...
JC-Higgins-51-rifle.jpg

Or this ol' Sedgley '03 Sporter:
img_1492-jpg.3070402

Vs. the workmanship of a Savage Axis, a comparable budget/entry-level rifle of today
action-open-detail.jpg

Comparatively budget-level rifles as I said, yet the craftsmanship and skill involved in making them are simply 2 totally different ballparks.

Just look at how men dressed back then. Every single day was a suit-and-tie affair!
I was born too late man..

Reactions: fpgt72
Nostalgia happens for a reason. We won't be producing men like that again in my lifetime.
They dressed better, talked better, behaved better.. just simply put more effort into absolutely everything.

Eg: the workmanship on a JC Higgins Mauser, an entry level/budget rifle by any measure, for the time...
JC-Higgins-51-rifle.jpg

Or this ol' Sedgley '03 Sporter:
img_1492-jpg.3070402

Vs. the workmanship of a Savage Axis, a comparable budget/entry-level rifle of today
action-open-detail.jpg

Comparatively budget-level rifles as I said, yet the craftsmanship and skill involved in making them are simply 2 totally different ballparks.

Just look at how men dressed back then. Every single day was a suit-and-tie affair!
I was born too late man..

In the gun world I can not think of the last new gun I have bought. I think it was a heritage 22 single action, and that is just a toy, that was a good 7-8 years ago easy. Last thing I bought was an old Beretta Jetfire in 25acp. It is just a cool little hand gun, and when looking at it, even the early 60's version I have it is just finished so much better, you can feel the attn to detail, and then holding it next to the 30's walther model 8, again it is night and day, and they are the same class of gun. I can totally see it, a very little change, you can see there is still quality in that 60's design. It is just an interesting little thing and I like interesting.

Flash forward to today, everything is plastic and made as cheap, not inexpensive but cheap as possible. Toss a pile of plastic BB's into a hopper get it hot squish into shape and out falls a "gun". No.....just no. I have never owned one and I never will. If that is all I had to choose from I would not be active in this hobby. Those plastic fantastic just have no spirit. I can't see how anyone is going to look at a Gen 3 glock in 50 years and say, look at the craftsmanship. But if they look at an old Hipower, yea you feel the quality.

It was a different time.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote