• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Because you know......everyone carries uranium, rattlesnakes and whiskey.

What could possibly go wrong?

scary. they look like liberals.

----------
Guthrie police had quite the surprise when they pulled over a car with an expired tag – the car turned out to be stolen, and police said they found a canister of radioactive uranium, a rattlesnake, and an open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe whiskey.
-----
-----
Police said Jennings’ driver’s license was suspended, and the car he was driving had been reported stolen. He reportedly told officers that he had a firearm in the center console, and there was a timber rattlesnake in an aquarium in the back seat.
-----
-----
Officers said they searched the car and found a gun and an almost full open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe whiskey.
----------

Damn, that mf'er knew how to party...

Yeah he's gonna be locked up but he should get some style points. Seriously, if this was in the Iraq desert, in a beat up truck with a couple of AR's and a shotgun and doing a banzai charge right into a group of ISIS shit, I'd want this SOB riding with me. :LOL:

----------
Guthrie police had quite the surprise when they pulled over a car with an expired tag – the car turned out to be stolen, and police said they found a canister of radioactive uranium, a rattlesnake, and an open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe whiskey.
-----
-----
Police said Jennings’ driver’s license was suspended, and the car he was driving had been reported stolen. He reportedly told officers that he had a firearm in the center console, and there was a timber rattlesnake in an aquarium in the back seat.
-----
-----
Officers said they searched the car and found a gun and an almost full open bottle of Kentucky Deluxe whiskey.
----------

Damn, that mf'er knew how to party...

Not with an "almost full" bottle, he don't.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
and his name is abdul saed hkalid hassan kareem habib wahid.

Yeah, and no charges related to the uranium right now it looks like. But yeah, style points for sure.

Yeah, and no charges related to the uranium right now it looks like. But yeah, style points for sure.

He'll get locked up for no license and expired tags, but Uranium and a rattlesnake??? No problem...

I am wondering how it was he came into possesion of the uranium. The local hardware store doesnt exactly keep that shit on the shelf.

United Nuclear and other scientific supply outlets sell uranium ore in very clearly labeled containers. They are used for cloud chamber/bubble chamber experiments and cool glowy exhibits.

He'll get locked up for no license and expired tags, but Uranium and a rattlesnake??? No problem...

I am almost certain that stuff ain't fuel or weapon grade. Not even concentrated enough to require hazmat shipping procedures, but of course, shippers will still want one because of insurance. A lot of places sell ore. Add some media histrionics and bingo! They make it seem the guy had a fully armed fission bomb in the back of his car...

Chill out guys, my attorney says it's not that big of a deal. And I got the uranium by accident --I was at a Clinton coke party and Bill accidentally handed me the powdered uranium instead of the blow, told me to keep it, that they have plenty.

• Haha
United Nuclear and other scientific supply outlets sell uranium ore in very clearly labeled containers. They are used for cloud chamber/bubble chamber experiments and cool glowy exhibits.

Yeah and they usually come encased in Lucite or a sufficient amount of material to stop all alpha and beta radiation and amount material vs. size of container limits the gamma radiation to safe level for use in school and experiments. It looks like anything from a speck of dust to a pebble to small cube of metal, depending, in a glass block.

I guess there are other versions you can order where you can react the material contained inside with something else, but I bet it's sold and regulated slightly differently. At any rate, the shit is STILL heavily regulated and the amount you can buy is totally negligible. It doesn't take a lot to get a reading on a geiger counter or to react with another material.

But add in whiskey, cops and the media and now you have a terrorist hellbent on building nukes on US soil, and OF COURSE we'll need new laws to address this...

I don't know the regs, but the amount below is not what I'd call negligible.

And, timber rattlers are protected. He'll get something he doesn't want for that alone.