• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bed Bath and Beyond stuff....great deals.

fpgt72

Old Salt
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2019
The wife likes this store, and even more now they are going out of business and selling everything.

I am in the middle of a total rebuild of my shop. Building a loft and a total basic re do of everything.

BBB is selling everything, as in EVERYTHING. The wife brought home some slat wall shelves and other things. She took me back up there this weekend and they had these little half shelves that are just perfect for holding tools.

The 5 sections of slat wall are #15 each, and the small basket things the drills and impacts are in are $1, the larger shelves for the other things are $3. 4' sections of slat wall are $30.

I figured it might be something you guys could use. Putting some more up in the garage this weekend to hold weed wackers, and all the garage stuff.

1680091295728.png

Photo of the loft a few weeks ago. I am almost finished. Just need to finish the railing and then move everything to the new home. The slat wall is going to be very nice and give me a ton more space. There is slat wall on the loft as well, this is just an old pic.

1680091376774.png

The BBB in town here is already listed as closed on google maps...haven't been there in quite a while.

Well. I'm going to say when you see the signs people need to speak up. This just makes it easier for your wife to sell off your shit when she's done with you.
HINT HINT.

You can thank me later.

beer-cheers.gif

I thought it was a women’s store for soap balls and what not!

Well. I'm going to say when you see the signs people need to speak up. This just makes it easier for your wife to sell off your shit when she's done with you.
HINT HINT.

You can thank me later.

beer-cheers.gif

She is the kind of person that will keep everything I ever touched or even looked at. I have a feeling I am the same, but not quite "done with" likely just gone.

They had I think 5 stores in the KC area, she said only 2 are left open.

I am pretty happy with the new stuff, it is going to really make getting things sorted easy.....they will not stay that way for long, but at least it will start out that way.

Reactions: HeavyAssault