• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bedding an At One CZ 457

gr8guns

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2019
Guys ( and gals ) I have an At One that I need to pillar bed. I have never done the deed, but I have asked a couple of questions. I am hearing that Pete‘s pillars have too large action screw holes, and I am totally ignorant about this. So, I believe to get this done right, I need an experienced person to fo the job. Suggestions, information, and pointers will be highly appreciated. I have been a little under the weather, and just now getting back to playing with my toys. I had to have a heart stent, 10 days later,,I got covid, 34 days after that, surgery to relocated my bicep tendon and fix a torn rotator cuff. I keep waiting for the sky to fall…….LOL ! Thanks for any and all replies. I still have not done anything with my Bartlein 457 barrel, so I gotta get a donor rifle for the receiver to assemble my “custom” rifle. I really know that assembling factory made parts into a rifle is not really a custom deal. I had to have a new toy, since I was at the foot of the cross with my 99 percent heart blockage. Life is too short not to get a new bang stick, so I have an MTR CZ coming to excercise my trigger finger until the chassis is shootable. The circulation problem sneaked up on me. I was very lucky, and got by with a stent………for now. Happy Shootin !