• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Bedding cost

Seriously, go to Brownells or Midway, or where ever and get a thing of "Marine-Tex" epoxy bedding stuff....maybe 20-30 bones.
Get a thing of "release compound" or be sneaky like me and use "SnowSeal" which is bees wax.....hell, most any soft wax will work (surfboard wax?).
Get a roll of masking tape.

There's about 9000 youtube videos on how to do it, probably 15-20 webpages with pics, and AGI (american gunsmithing institute) put out a helluva good video on how to do it.
It's bloody simple.
Like everything in life, go slow, be careful, measure twice cut once.

I would not pay 1 freaking cent for someone else to do it to my rifle.
I've done dozens and have never had a single problem.
You just have to be smarter than a puddle of epoxy bedding compound, and that's really not asking much.

Oh, and a dremel tool with a small burr bit will come in very handy to clean up anything that needs cleaning up, like around the feed box or magazine area.

Seriously, go to Brownells or Midway, or where ever and get a thing of "Marine-Tex" epoxy bedding stuff....maybe 20-30 bones.
Get a thing of "release compound" or be sneaky like me and use "SnowSeal" which is bees wax.....hell, most any soft wax will work (surfboard wax?).

There's about 9000 youtube videos on how to do it, probably 15-20 webpages with pics, and AGI (american gunsmithing institute) put out a helluva good video on how to do it.
It's bloody simple.

You just have to be smarter than a puddle of epoxy bedding compound, and that's really not asking much.

Oh, and a dremel tool with a small burr bit will come in very handy to clean up anything that needs cleaning up, like around the feed box or magazine area.
I have bedded 3 of my own and was just wondering what someone would pay to get it done. I had a call yesterday if I could bed there rifle and was willing to pay.

It's bloody simple.

I second this. It isn't difficult. It is just a process.
Yes you can screw it up, but if you take your time, you will be fine.

Good Luck!

I have bedded 3 of my own and was just wondering what someone would pay to get it done. I had a call yesterday if I could bed there rifle and was willing to pay.
Friend? All supplies plus barter some other shit, like they use their backhoe at my place for an hour or 2.
Acquaintance? All supplies, jug of whiskey and $ to buy another jug.
Unknown? All supplies plus $ for 4 jugs.