• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing bedding service recommendation near DFW, TX

Jcaplinger199

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2019
Arlington, TX
Anyone know or used a gunsmith near DFW, TX for bedding and pillar installation. I'm a DIY person but still on the fence about tackling this myself. I would like to hae some options. thanks

If you want to do it yourself, its not rocket science, I can help you out. I have bedded many actions throughout the years. I live very close by, still work in Arlington. We could do the work up at my machine shop on a Saturday if you do not have the equipment. If interested send me a PM

If you want to do it yourself, its not rocket science, I can help you out. I have bedded many actions throughout the years. I live very close by, still work in Arlington. We could do the work up at my machine shop on a Saturday if you do not have the equipment. If interested send me a PM
Good stuff. That’s why I love this place !!!!

Anyone know or used a gunsmith near DFW, TX for bedding and pillar installation. I'm a DIY person but still on the fence about tackling this myself. I would like to hae some options. thanks
IDK if you are still looking, but Winchester gun in Ft. worth. The new gunsmith, his name is Curtis, he is a Marine Sniper turned gunsmith and he is great.

I would imagine it's long since been completed.
It's actually very easy to do yourself, just take your time, be careful with not making a mess, mask well, use lots of release agent.....and watch the bedding happen.