• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Been a long wait

Some Day

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2011
PA
I got my build back friday from Mr.William Roscoe and it is f-ing awesome.Everyone was right William builds one hell of a Rifle.I can't wait to get some rounds down her.I waited two years and two months to get it and it was a long wait for me.The excellent work he did on it and the money he knocked off of it for being so long of a wait.Made it well worth the wait.I don't think there is hardly any Gunsmith out there that would have taken that much of a cut off a build like he did for me because it took the time that it did.William is one hell of a stand up guy.And for that William I would like to say with all that is in me Thank you very much for every you did for me.
And you will be getting more work from me soon I hope a 338 Norma getting the parts now started.
Heres the build pic when I figger it out how to post them'

Trued Rem 700 action
Barrel-Krieger-Rem-Varmint at 26"-1-10 twist
.703 PTG bolt with M16 extractor
Recoil lug-William
Wyatt's extended mag box
KMW tactical bolt knob
Side bolt stop release by Kempfeld
Pillar bedded
Jewell hrv trigger
Manners-mcs T5A stock two flush cups one stud
LA Oberndorf steel bottom metal