• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Been awhile since I found myself here..

Matches Malone

Jihad Joe
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2017
Your moms bed
my google skills are not on point today. My question is about Christmas tree style reticles. Let’s use the ebr-c reticle for example. If you have to dial say 20 THEN hold the rest of your elevation, let’s say 8, would the wind hold on the 8 line be correct for the distance? Hopefully I described the question well.

no

the wind hold's like with a tremor reticle changes if you dial elevation if you are using the wind dots

if your wind hold is calculated at 2 mils and you are doing this holding, 2 mils is correct dialing elevation changes nothing

it's only the predetermined wind dots that are no longer correct they change per 5 mils dialed

Reactions: Matches Malone
no

the wind hold's like with a tremor reticle changes if you dial elevation if you are using the wind dots

if your wind hold is calculated at 2 mils and you are doing this holding, 2 mils is correct dialing elevation changes nothing

it's only the predetermined wind dots that are no longer correct they change per 5 mils dialed

Thanks Frank. I had a feeling I was over thinking this.