• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Being a bit lazy this afternoon in the heat

Dead Eye Dick

Command Spec 4 (formally known as Wiillk)
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2020
North Louisiana
Watching Jaws on the TV

Our family cat, Bandit jsut spent most of the day outside and is filthy, gets cleaned up and gets locked in the back room to dry

Remember, watching ”Jaws”.

All the sudden a broom next to the door moves,

moves again,

That gets my attention.

(Of course, bandit is trying to open the door and reaching through the gap under the door and grabs the broom).

Not exactly the most important subject of the day, but a bit of a chuckle

I did my yard work in the morning when it was only steam bath conditions. Now, at 7:30 pm, it is par boiling time.

We had a storm last Thursday that took my patio cover off the house and laid it over my charcoal grill. Yes, the grill survived. Then some bad pudding and a depleted immune system from taking antiobiotics for my full mouth extraction (for dentures) got me some Gastroenteritis and severe dehydration and I was in the hospital from Sunday until Tuesday before noon.

Before going in the hospital, I did get the metal roofing off the wood frame and into my trailer.

Yesterday, I mowed the front yard (the whole lot is 1/4 acre.) Today, I finished hacking up the wood frame into pieces with my chainsaw. Then mowed the back yard.

Right now, it is close to 100 out there and we are expecting 107 F on Wednesday. From the swirling winds of hell into the burning lake of fire.

I did my yard work in the morning when it was only steam bath conditions. Now, at 7:30 pm, it is par boiling time.

We had a storm last Thursday that took my patio cover off the house and laid it over my charcoal grill. Yes, the grill survived. Then some bad pudding and a depleted immune system from taking antiobiotics for my full mouth extraction (for dentures) got me some Gastroenteritis and severe dehydration and I was in the hospital from Sunday until Tuesday before noon.

Before going in the hospital, I did get the metal roofing off the wood frame and into my trailer.

Yesterday, I mowed the front yard (the whole lot is 1/4 acre.) Today, I finished hacking up the wood frame into pieces with my chainsaw. Then mowed the back yard.

Right now, it is close to 100 out there and we are expecting 107 F on Wednesday. From the swirling winds of hell into the burning lake of fire.
Hot here too, but not quite that bad, not yet. Though I was sweating through my t-shirt while working in the shop with no less than two fans blowing. (Humidity you know). But we have had nothing like you have had to deal with…except the newly repaired clutch cable on the walk behind lawn mower broke and I had to finish the rough part, forcing it through the grass, around the trees and pushing uphill. Still glad to see you survived.

Reactions: Ronws