• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Belated 4th deals cause I was celebrating. 17.76% off optics and more!

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Well hello all, must make this quick!

No one in the shop to help me today, I'm such a good boss :)

Meant to get this up earlier, but at least you've got all day and have already hit up the other sales...haha.

Three codes for your enjoyment:

"wethescopepeople"-save 17.76% off optics over $500. DOES NOT INCLUDE KAHLES, SWARO, ZCO. If you're interested in the big dogs, contact me and we can certainly work a combo deal with rails/mounts/rings. I have some 4-20x ZCO in stock and a bunch more on order. Unless ordered the past two days, I had quite a bit of Athlon, Burris, Steiner, and Vortex on the shelf.

"profreedom"-get a free Pro Series lever with a billet level. You need both in your cart, then the coupon should make the lever free. Only works with ONE LEVEL/LEVER per order, limitations of the site backend. If you want multiple, place multiple orders and contact [email protected] to have things combined.

You won't get a better deal than this, and I now have every single model of lever available in Pro Series, along with an easier and redesigned selection page:

"usa1776" will give you 17.76% off our new grip (Oh yeah, check out the new Ultralight!), levers, turret magnifiers, Magneto mounts, and a few more things!

The new Ultralight Grip is just over 30grams, or just over 1oz for us in America. Super light, and surprisingly stiff/durable thanks to some seriously nice design work and testing.

left side.jpg
front.jpg
on aero left profile.jpg

Magneto Mounts purchased through today will come with some special edition 'Merica etching on them.

merica mount.jpg

New Gen II Turret Magnifiers have a much improved custom lens in them!

magnifier on scope.jpg

I've picked up a few things from you lately and I have to say that I love the turret magnifier! I used to have to put my readers on just to see the hash marks, great product.