• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Belgians have more balls than us

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

Belgian government pushes sexual curriculum into middle and high schools.

Belgian parents burn the schools.

There's a lesson in there for us.

Charleroi mayor Paul Magnette compared the arsons to a "form of terrorism.”

“These are arson attacks on schools, which are sacred places,” he told Sudinfo media. “They are places where children learn respect and tolerance.”
    Translation: "They are the places where we groom your children"

The evil ones in charge, oddly enough, only have the power we give to them.

1694800158978.png

Belgian government pushes sexual curriculum into middle and high schools.

Belgian parents burn the schools.

There's a lesson in there for us.

Translation: "They are the places where we groom your children"
    I didn’t see in the article about who did the burning. I wonder if it was Haji?

If it was native Belgians, that’s a whole new level of awesomeness.

Either way, good riddance and I wish whoever is doing it the best of luck in their endeavor.

europe is over run with muslims and they are not going to be happy with the pushing by the elite's perversion school propagandizing. yes really great if it was native belgians.

I didn’t see in the article about who did the burning. I wonder if it was Haji?

If it was native Belgians, that’s a whole new level of awesomeness.

Either way, good riddance and I wish whoever is doing it the best of luck in their endeavor.
    The Muslims are mentioned separately. Something tells me it was native Walloons that did the combustion experiments.

walloons can be violent at times. heard of leon degrelle? flemish also had their moments in ww2. just wonder when the muslims will figure out that their religion will be targeted after they finish helping destroy western civ.

Wrong. We as a culture are far more patient and less violent than most others. The flip side is that once the pain threshold is crossed the reaction will be nasty in the extreme.
    True. That’s the way we have been in the past but I’m not so sure that that’s the way we are now. Hopefully, we never have to find out.

Reactions: 232593
    Wrong. We as a culture are far more patient and less violent than most others. The flip side is that once the pain threshold is crossed the reaction will be nasty in the extreme.
    May be with respect to certain third world countries but not compared to Western ones. There are certain elements in the US that make us one of the most violent countries in the world.

May be with respect to certain third world countries but not compared to Western ones. There are certain elements in the US that make us one of the most violent countries in the world.
    @308pirate is right. In the past we have been super civil and patient, until we aren’t. And when we have reacted, like you pointed out @Mwalex we lash out very violently! I hope we don’t have to see any of it but the fact we have let things get so far is worrisome. Again, I don’t think we are composed of the same stuff as the men 200 years ago, not even as recent as those men that fought in WW2. Imo

Last edited:
    I'm not talking about the criminal element.

I'm talking about people like you and me.

What is the threshold though? I'd have thought most countries have passed it many times in recent years.
    Kyle Rittenhouse was one of the very few people to stand up to the peaceful protests in 2020 and many so called 2A people critized him for doing so.

If the past 3 years have shown anything it's that Westerners are more likely to report people for not wear a mask in public, than to stand up to any authority. The only time people seem to stand up for themselves is when they have the local authorities on their side.
    The sad reality is the state is more likely to punish the average Joe for stepping out of line than punnish violent criminals.

Heres a thread on this exact topic on a NZ forum.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Kyle Rittenhouse was one of the very few people to stand up to the peaceful protests in 2020 and many so called 2A people critized him for doing so.
    KR didn't stand up against anything, he began that night defending businesses but he ultimately defended himself. I'm not trying to take anything away from him. He did what he had to do in order to keep inhaling.

THAT is the breaking point for most of us. Self preservation. Or those near and dear.

Live and let live. Don't want none, don't start none.

Cross that line, FAFO.

KR didn't stand up against anything, he began that night defending businesses but he ultimately defended himself. I'm not trying to take anything away from him. He did what he had to do in order to keep inhaling.

THAT is the breaking point for most of us. Self preservation. Or those near and dear.

Cross that line, FAFO.
    Exactly right. Kyle was not making a political point. He was helping to protect his friends and at the moment of gunfire, was defending his own life from a lethal attack. And that is why he was found not guilty. If it had been for a political reason, they could have decided that he did not have to be there to make a political point and he might be in prison, now.

Fuck you and "you and me " bullshit . I don't want to be lumped in with your dumb ass .

Cross that line, FAFO.
    Defending businesses and standing against the mob is the same thing.
    Regardless, if ever there was a time for people to say enough is enough, it was in 2020.

Maybe if you were being generous you'd say that it was the blue states where this was the worst so the real patriots didn't get a chance to stand up to the man.

Reactions: Balor

I understand but we cannot break those groups out of the whole because they are part of out "culture". White people and Asians in the US tend to be less violent than other groups.