• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bell and Carlson 6655-Weatherby Vanguard/Howa 1500

nilamoromete

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2011
Romania , Timisoara
Hello,

Does anyone have a B&C 6655-Weatherby Vanguard/Howa 1500 Varmint/Tactical stock?

bc_6655l.jpg

Is the only decent stock i found over Hogue full length aluminum block at my dealer , i want to buy a Howa in .308 for general use .

I'm more interested about this stock performances (sturdiness,plus in accuracy,felt recoil ..) don't care about the aesthetically part .

Thank you

Re: Bell and Carlson 6655-Weatherby Vanguard/Howa 1500

i have a bell and carlson medalist stock for howa and it needed bedding.
i dont like the fat foreends on these stocks, but they aare sturdyk, and the rest is ok

Re: Bell and Carlson 6655-Weatherby Vanguard/Howa 1500

I have the same stock but with the rounded forend (the one with no vents). I like it very much, haven't tried bedding it, just torqued the action in and called it good. I find it shoots just fine that way, shot a sub-moa group with the rifle just today at 100 yards.
IMG_0704.jpg

and there it is. So if a medalist is what you are looking for, it should make a great upgrade.