• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bell brass any good?

Shaun Miller

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2006
Utah
I have 100 pieces of once fired bell brass for 338 lapua, is it worth using or should I just stick with Lapua brass?

Re: Bell brass any good?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: me-lar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have 100 pieces of once fired bell brass for 338 lapua, is it worth using or should I just stick with Lapua brass? </div></div>

Bell was one of the original makers going back more than a few years, IIRC. You had Norma, Lapua, Bell and then some sanitized stuff made by them.

Why don't you load up and shoot a small batch and compare it with Lapua or Normas, then report back here so there's some info on it?

Chris

Hello, what's the verdict on the Bell brass? Had an well respected 'Ole timer' point me in that direction as of late... Summer project