• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bell diameter on Falcon Menace 4-14FFP

GenDesert

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2009
Holladay
Can somebody tell me where i can find an "exploded" view, or list of the front bell outside diameter on the Falcon Menace 4-14FFP. I want to know what heigth the rings need to be to "clear" the tube on my Rock River Predator/Pursuit?

What are your feelings on "Farrell" rings, good quality? worth the price?

Thanks

Re: Bell diameter on Falcon Menace 4-14FFP

lonewolf what size covers do you use for your scope. i just ordered a 4-14x44 falcon menace and need to know what size caps to put on it

I will have to do some digging. I know I posted it in the past, but I never wrote it down anywhere and threw the packaging out last year sometime.

The BEST method is to just take your scope to the local gunshop and try them out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kahlendrrari</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lonewolf what size covers do you use for your scope. i just ordered a 4-14x44 falcon menace and need to know what size caps to put on it </div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">BC Flip Opens</span> (not the shitty BC "Blizards")

<span style="font-weight: bold">#19 EYE</span> - Perfect fit. Slides-on firmly - but not overly tight. Won't move unless you want it to. This is true for the ocular housiings on both the 4-14X 44mm and the pre-production 5.5-25X 56mm ( - my brother has a pre-production Falcon 5.58-25X 56mm FFP, and he used a #19 EYE).

NOTE: An #18 EYE is spec'ed slightly smaller and will also work. It slides-on very tight, but the BC doesn't bulge and you can still adjust the diopter.

<span style="font-weight: bold">#34 OBJECTIVE</span> - Perfect fit. Slides-on firmly - but not overly tight. Won't move unless you want it to.

However, since the wall thickness of the BC's varies from production runs YMMV, so as <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">LoneWolfUSMC</span></span> said:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The BEST method is to just take your scope to the local gunshop and try them out.</div></div>

Keith