• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bell headstamp on 338LM?

Re: Bell headstamp on 338LM?

Thanks for the link. I dont see anywhere on the site that they make 338LM.

Anyone have any experience with them? I dont want to waste my time if the brass is no good.

Bell make brass in lots of calibres for other ammo manufacturers and also load their own. I would try the brass if you have it but would bet Lapua would be more consistant and tougher. I would weigh the cases and see how much variation they have if they are all within a few grains they should be OK it will be just a matter of loading them to a safe pressure that the brass handles.

You can go to Bell and order any case you want with your own headspace their is only a minimum number of cases for them to make them for you and the cost.

Bell brass is good for BPCR,thats all I use for my Sharps and Rolling Blocks. Have'nt nad any problems with them so far,but black powder is a different animal all together.
If your afraid to shoot them give them to me. I'll put them through my TRG-42 and Rem 700 MLR.