• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Belleville boots

A&8's

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Anyone had experience with any of the below pictured boots?

52DDF545-45E3-4337-B1B3-753EA03B4091.jpeg
    52DDF545-45E3-4337-B1B3-753EA03B4091.jpeg

I can't speak to the specific models listed but I have been issued nothing but Belleville boots for my entire 26 year AF career.
    Above everything else, they last. I still have a pair that I got for my trips to the sandbox starting in '97. I use them for all my yardwork and log splitting. I still have a pair of them in black that are over 20 years old. And two pairs in sage for the ABUs that I like, but don't wear much.
    Now I won't say they were all the most comfortable, but they fit really well and they wore well.
    Personally, I prefer Salomon's.

Reactions: A&8's
    I really like mine... I am actually wearing a pair of 690V's right now. I have worn these for going on 3 years every day to work. I also wear them most weekends working around the house.

After 3 years mine are still just as good as the day I bought them. They aren't mint on the outside, but they are my favorite boots. I do recommend an insole for them. Mine still keep my feet dry and warm no matter what.

They definetly last. I've had this current pair for 10 years. I wore them everyday for 4. Now they are my work boots. My question is, arent those flight line boots steel toes? They look just like the pair i have under my desk right now.

They make quality boots that are pretty comfortable to me. I usually preferred the Belleville boots because they seem to hold up better than some of the other one's I've used.

In the corps they were my favorite issued boots. Now that I’m out and wear whatever I want, zamberlan kicks the shit out of them. I’ve used Nike boots, Belleville, shit bates, Danners, and some odd ones in between. Zamberlan boots are what I use hiking mountains of AZ rocky and crappy. The https://www.zamberlanusa.com/produc...en-s-norwegian-welt-hunting-hiking-boots-camo model I have used on two elk hunts, deer and all over Australia Thailand and New Zealand, I recommend based off comfort, and quality construction 100x over any Belleville if your putting miles on.

I have the USMC ones but mine aren’t water proof. Pretty sure mines are hot weather. They’re fine for garrison. Not a fan of filling sandbags with them. Wouldnt take my opinion as a AR complaint, so it must be something specific with the water proof ones.

I’ve had several pairs of the C-795 and the 675-ST, both are great boots. They hold up well, are comfortable but mine took a little bit to get good and broke in. The 600’s are really warm too.

My Belleville tanker boots are the best boots/shoes ive had in my life. They fit like nothing else and has stood the test of time. Mine are around 8 years old and has seen mountain hikes, hunts, shooting competitions, work and just general walking around. They are worn now, but still work. Will get another pair this spring.

I used the USMC Belleville boots for years as well as the Danners and bates and as far as comfort I always preferred the Belleville’s

My favorite Belleville boots are the Combat Hikers, I believe they are model #950. Short production run for Afghanistan.

IMG_20191213_185628704.jpg

Little wide for my skinny feet.
    Wanted a good US made, insulated, and waterproof boots for cold weather hunting.

I use them for outside work (snow stuff) or to keep in the truck in the winterWill hunt in them if not a lot of steep mountain work involved.

I use La Sportiva mountain boots for that.