• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Below the belt tattoo

Double dog dare me... what below the belt tattoo would seal the deal?

• For entertainment purposes only

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Not for reproductive use

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • What's your name again?

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No more Mr. Nice Guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your submission ???

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
I think you should go with this.

1652413661073.png

Stun gun, they’ll be shocked at how small it is.

Cadaver I worked on in school had a tattoo of a black panther with the words "I eat wild pussy".....was on a black female.

Was processing this chick one time that had her kids name as a tramp stamp.
Imagine pounding her up the pooper and yelling out her kids name.

A 12" rooster, "that hangs below your knee"

Had a guy go to Sturgis one year with me, and that was the first thing he did, said, " I always wanted to be able to tell a woman I had a cock below my knee"................

Reactions: AMGtuned
Tat “your name” on your ass, and make random bar bets with strangers that you have “your name” on your ass. Lots of free drinks over that one.

Better yet… do it in Chinese. Then you can tell anyone anything is written on your ass! “OMG… your name’s Heather? My astrologist always said a Heather would come along and…..” you know, extend your horizons-and bar bets. No one reads that shit or knows what it says anyways. You can’t lose!
Tat “your name” on your ass, and make random bar bets with strangers that you have “your name” on your ass. Lots of free drinks over that one.

Better yet… do it in Chinese. Then you can tell anyone anything is written on your ass! “OMG… your name’s Heather? My astrologist always said a Heather would come along and…..” you know, extend your horizons-and bar bets. No one reads that shit or knows what it says anyways. You can’t lose!
Fuk the chinese!