• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Belt and Mag Holster

Tony1320

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Looking at upgrading my PRS kit. Next on my list is a riggers belt what does everyone recommend? I plan to put a mag holster or two and maybe a dump pouch I want to stay light. Also what mag holster does everyone recommend? I'm using Accurate-Mag 10 round magazines

I use this 215 Gear rigger belt. Well fabricated. I don't like that the male-side buckle has to be removed to feed the belt thru the loops then re-assembled up front.
DSCN2389 copy.JPG

Although NOT a rigger's belt this Safariland rig is versatile and strong enough to hold a lot of gear.

CIMG1527a copy.jpg

Last edited:
I throw an extra mag in a cargo pocket. Lots of ways to skin a cat in this game.

I throw an extra mag in a cargo pocket. Lots of ways to skin a cat in this game.
That’s how I roll too.. I personally don’t like to feel weighted down or constrained in anyway. They look cool tho, and I’m sure they work well for other folks

I’ve worn both the wilderness style and the ares gear ultra stiff type. I like the Area with the cobra buckle