• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Belt PRS Mag Holder

Seeking_Coyotes

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2017
What is a good value and quality product for holding a Tikka CTR (.260 Rem) 10 round mag on a belt for PRS matches?

i run the taco mag holders. they are great as they can accept mult types of mags. i can run AW/AX double stack mags, AICS sing stack, arc mag, and AR mags too.

Reactions: 260284
Do a search for LBT SR25 magazine pouches. London Bridge makes some great kit. You can find it on auction sites.

I bought this last month and it’s exactly what I wanted. Adjustable, affordable and a belt clip that allows quick on-off:

Reactions: bunsen27
Just ordered one from walsh custom defense. Not bad pricing I will update once I use it.

The cheapo pouches from the local airsoft store works really well for my 10 round P-mags

woodland has it,
for small pouches and non critical gear airsoft is good enough stuff

Taco. Throw a small piece of foam in the bottom if you want the mag to stick out a little higher to be easier to grab

Last edited:
Greg Walsh makes great stuff. If you want something a little more flexible, check out the mag holders from G-Code. The same mag holder works for 223 mags, or AICS mags by using a flexible shell over a soft inner, with elastic cord around the outside. By adjusting the tension of the cord, you control which size mag opening you have. They are all I will use until someone invents a better mousetrap.

Greg Walsh makes great stuff. If you want something a little more flexible, check out the mag holders from G-Code. The same mag holder works for 223 mags, or AICS mags by using a flexible shell over a soft inner, with elastic cord around the outside. By adjusting the tension of the cord, you control which size mag opening you have. They are all I will use until someone invents a better mousetrap.

This. G-Code

Inside liner of the Soft Shell Scorpions are rubber and provide great grip on the mag.

this guy I use. He goes to my church. Good kid.

Regrads
DT

Reactions: Lesco Brandon

this guy I use. He goes to my church. Good kid.

Regrads
DT

The mag pouch I didn't know I needed

1704043075383.png

IMG_3344.png

Conveniently got an email from Big Dog Steel about these being on sale todays so going to give them a shot. Will report back when they arrive

Reactions: Schütze