• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Bench clean out tons of AR-15 parts

Drago6

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2017
Shipping will be via USPS with tracking provided. For payment I can do Zelle or discrete PP F&F with zero comments.

1.) Selling everything pictured as one lot, doesn't make any sense to sell off individual pieces since on most of them the shipping would be equal/greater than the cost of the item itself
$140 shipped

-NBS 12" mlok free float rail, brand new includes barrel nut and instructions
-KAC Mod-1 length gas tube, has been nitride coated giving it the black color (unused)
-KAC SR-25 gas block taper pins, new in package
-2 barrel nut wrenches, one is for Daniel Defense RIS/Lite rails, the other I'm not sure
-Mil spec standard AR-15 trigger, new take off
-Weaver Modular scope level set, brand new
-Pair of polymer vice blocks for not damaging parts
-LaRue adjustment wrench
-4 mil spec trigger guards brand new
-1 Magpul polymer trigger guard, new take off
-DPMS armorers wrench
-Rifle buffer and spring, new take off
-Pistol buffer tube, brand new
-Brownells M16A1 buttstock screw
-Bag of new crush washers, x8
-4 mil spec A2 grips, all brand new
-Magpul MIAD kit, I did some Rit Dye experimenting on it and it's currently sitting at a nice ODG, comes with 4 extra back straps, 2 bolts/washers, and the oil bottle

2.) Colt Ambi Safeties, semi auto. Both brand new.
$75 shipped for both, or $70 if bought with another item and shipping combined

3.) Vltor A5 spring, and Vltor end plate + castle nut. These are brand new, I ended up only needing the buffer.
$50 shipped for both, or $40 for both if bought with another item and shipping combined

4.) RCBS Summit short handle, brand new in bag.
$15 if combined with another item

IMG_7409.jpgIMG_7411.JPGIMG_7413.JPGIMG_7412.JPG

Last edited: