• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Bench Rest Rifle Club Wright City MO

hbus1300

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2010
Missouri
I am wanting to join Bench Rest Rifle Club in Wright City, MO. The reason I am posting here is that I'm trying to find an existing member to refer me to the club as this is the only way to join. I've been to the club a couple of times as a guest in the past with a friend who was a member, but he resigned his membership recently.

I've called the club and apparently in the main clubhouse by the 600yd range they have some sort of referral slip/application. If anyone here is a member there and is planning on shooting there between now and the end of the year i'd be willing to drive or pay for gas so we could get this form and get it filled out. I know it's a bit unorthodox a complete stranger asking for a referral, but I don't know how else i'm going to get in. Thanks.

Re: Bench Rest Rifle Club Wright City MO

Here you go http://www.shootingstl.com/drpal/content/schedule

I gotta do everything for ya
grin.gif

Re: Bench Rest Rifle Club Wright City MO

Thats a good idea, thanks for the suggestion. Although it looks like rimfire and pistol matches between now and the end of the year.