• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Benchmade 560 Freek CPM-S30V Plain Edge Axis Lock Folding Knife *Brand New* $97 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

seg_steve

Under Review By Site Management
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
I have for sale a genuine, authentic Benchmade 560 Freek CPM-S30V Plain Edge Axis Lock Folding Knife. Brand new in the box. Comes with Free Lifetime Sharpening Services and Lifetime Warranty through Benchmade. Made in the USA.

I recently purchased this for my collection from BladeHQ but never used it. I trust Blade HQ because they are an authorized dealer and their inventory is always genuine, authentic and of first rate quality. I am only selling this because I need to pay off some bills.

I have owned quite a few Benchmade knives in the past. This one has one of the best fit and finish I have ever seen on a Benchmade knife. It is flawless. Has a tight, solid lockup with no blade play at all. Also has a perfectly well-centered blade with a silky smooth opening and closing action. Features a razor sharp factory edge that has never been used or sharpened.

Comes new in the box with the User care manual and Benchmade dust bag.

Click on the links for more info:

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Benchmade-560-Freek-AXIS-Lock-Knife--51603

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/BM...atin-s30v-blade-grivory-and-versaflex-handles

https://www.benchmade.com/freek-family.html

Description:

The Benchmade 560 Freek is a reliable everyday carry knife made to tackle cutting tasks of all sorts, whether indoors or out. It features a premium CPM-S30V stainless steel blade with a satin finish and a plain cutting edge. The Freek's warm gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handle provides excellent grip security during use with its deep grooved texturing.

Features:
  • CPM-S30V blade steel offers great edge retention and wear resistance.
  • Grivory and Versaflex handle build supports a lightweight, durable build.
  • Fully ambidextrous setup with dual thumb studs, reversible pocket clip, and AXIS lock mechanism.

Specifications:

• Overall Length: 8.46"
  • Blade Length: 3.60"
  • Blade Thickness: 0.12"
  • Blade Material: CPM-S30V
  • Hardness: 58-60 RC
  • Blade Style: Drop Point
  • Blade Grind: Hollow
  • Finish: Satin
  • Edge Type: Plain
  • Handle Length: 4.86"
  • Handle Thickness: 0.65"
  • Handle Material: Polymer
  • Color: Black, Gray
  • Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
  • Weight: 3.72 oz.
  • User: Right Hand, Left Hand
  • Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
  • Knife Type: Manual
  • Opener: Thumb Stud
  • Lock Type: AXIS
  • Brand: Benchmade
  • Model: Freek
  • Model Number: 560
  • Country of Origin: USA

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades.

$97 with Free USPS First Class Package Shipping included. I accept Paypal gift.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.