• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Benchmade 560BK-1 Freek CPM-M4 Plain Edge Axis Lock Folding Knife New *Price Drop* $160 Shipped SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

seg_steve

Under Review By Site Management
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
*SOLD*

I have for sale an authentic, genuine Benchmade 560BK-1 Freek CPM-M4 Plain Edge Axis Lock Folding Knife with black cerakoted blade and sculpted G10 handles. Comes with Free Lifetime Sharpening Services and Lifetime Warranty through Benchmade. Made in the USA.

This knife is brand new and has never been used. However, it came from the factory with a stiff pivot that was loctited on pretty tight. I tried lubricating the pivot with some 3-In-One Oil but it had no effect in loosening the pivot. I am selling this discounted and as is. You can either try to loosen the loctited pivot yourself or send it into Benchmade for their free warranty service and have them loosen the pivot.

This is one of the newest and latest offerings from Benchmade for 2019. This is one of Benchmade's top of the line models and a suped up version of the 560. CPM-M4 super steel is one of the highest performing steels around with incredible wear and edge retention. This is the perfect, mid-size lightweight everyday carry knife. Light and well balanced for its size.

Absolutely brand new and has never been used. Razor sharp factory edge.

Comes new in the box with the User care manual and Benchmade dust bag.

Click on the links for more info:

https://www.benchmade.com/565-1-freek-family.html

https://www.amazon.com/Benchmade-Fo...hmade+560BK-1&qid=1559628013&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Description:

This model of the Benchmade 560BK-1 Freek features a plain edge black Cerakote blade made from CPM-M4 super steel. The G-10 handle is black and gray with a red base layer.

The Benchmade 560BK-1 Freek is a reliable everyday carry knife made to tackle cutting tasks of all sorts, whether indoors or out. It features a premium CPM-M4 tool steel blade with a black Cerakote finish. The textured G-10 handles offer excellent grip, while adding a bit of flair with the red base layer and red barrel spacers. Very unique knife.

Features:
CPM-M4 blade super steel for superb edge retention and wear resistance.
Textured G-10 handles provide a comfortable, yet secure, grip.
Fully ambidextrous setup with dual thumb studs, reversible pocket clip, and AXIS lock mechanism.

Specifications:

Overall Length: 8.46"
Blade Length: 3.60"
Blade Thickness: 0.11"
Blade Material: CPM-M4
Blade Style: Drop Point
Blade Grind: Hollow
Finish: Black
Edge Type: Plain
Handle Length: 4.86"
Handle Thickness: 0.62"
Handle Material: G-10
Color: Black
Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
Weight: 4.30 oz
User: Right Hand, Left Hand
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
Knife Type: Manual
Opener: Thumb Stud
Lock Type: AXIS
Brand: Benchmade
Model: Freek
Model Number: 560BK-1
Country of Origin: USA

Sorry but I am not interested in any trades.

Price Drop! $160 with Free USPS First Class Package Shipping included. I accept Paypal gift.

Last edited:
Reactions: linsmea
glad this sold, it was tempting and I didn’t want to be out $160 at the moment.

I came SOOO close to buying it about 5-6 times, but I’m in the same boat. I love the Grip, especially the Doug Ritter models, and this looks like a pretty closely related version, so it was tough to resist! I’ll have to track a used one down later, I guess.

Reactions: linsmea
Status
Not open for further replies.