• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Benchsource anealer upgrades

Punkur67

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 11, 2019
    Just picked up a benchsource anealer from a board member here. Are there any upgrades that you guys have done? One thing I saw was putting hoses on the torches so the bottles are not dangling off the side. This is an upgrade I definitely want to do. My preference is to run a single 5# propane tank with dual hoses instead of the camping tanks.

I'm on my phone so dont have access to the files but use your googlefu and a bunch of stuff will come up, some of which is here(try search). Lota good, easy upgrades.

Get yourself some washers to easily set the height of the torches for each caliber. All you have to do is remember or document the number of washers needed to get the correct height for each caliber. Makes it quick and painless.

Reactions: 427Cobra