• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bender, WTH??

BAMAboy18

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2020
I make Alabama my home, But I was born in Scottsbluff Where my dad was from, and spent my 1st few years living in my mom's hometown of Torrington. Still have family there. Here all this time I thought WY was just as red as Bama?! https://share.newsbreak.com/6h734xu0

Wyoming governor vetoes concealed weapons bill allowed in Alabama​

Wyoming Republican Governor Mark Gordon has vetoed a bill that would have allowed people to carry concealed guns in public schools and government meetings. Critics says the decision is an infringement on the second amendment. The National Conference of State Legislatures says Alabama is among the states enabling permit holders to have concealed guns in schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: FWoo45 and BurtG
The story is blocked from view all I can read are commentz
damn, copy the title, paste it into google.. and get your 'article' in 2.5 seconds

Wyoming governor vetoes bill to allow concealed carry in public schools and meetings​

• Angry
Reactions: Milf Dots
WY is as red as it gets, except for Cheyenne, the Capitol (why is it the centers of gov in every state is so left?), Laramie- because university and all they bring, and Jackson because of the rich vacationers and the resorts (just like Vail, CO for instance).
Otherwise, I would argue that it's by far still the most free state all things considered.

WY is as red as it gets, except for Cheyenne, the Capitol (why is it the centers of gov in every state is so left?), Laramie- because university and all they bring, and Jackson because of the rich vacationers and the resorts (just like Vail, CO for instance).
Otherwise, I would argue that it's by far still the most free state all things considered.

Isn't that like 98% of the population of WY?

Cheyenne is becoming more blue because the NoCo I-25 corridor is infested with commie liberals that take jobs here and spread their cancer. From govt to schools to hipster microbreweries and restaurants. Gordon is and has always been a rino liberal. Democrats are elected here as long as they run as Republicans, and nobody has the balls to challenge their affiliations. People mostly only vote party lines here, and it has fucked us. Look at Dan Zwonitzer. He's a mega liberal career politician who ran as a Republican and wins every election. People here need to wake up.

Cheyenne is becoming more blue because the NoCo I-25 corridor is infested with commie liberals that take jobs here and spread their cancer. From govt to schools to hipster microbreweries and restaurants. Gordon is and has always been a rino liberal. Democrats are elected here as long as they run as Republicans, and nobody has the balls to challenge their affiliations. People mostly only vote party lines here, and it has fucked us. Look at Dan Zwonitzer. He's a mega liberal career politician who ran as a Republican and wins every election. People here need to wake up.
Casper is another blue-ish city in Wyoming. There are dems & rinos everywhere.

If it's not already Wyoming law, every elected position down to village idiot, should require disclosure of party affiliation. In fact, EVERY state should require it. After that, the state and county parties and voters need to be very vigilant of who they allow to run under a party label.

Casper is another blue-ish city in Wyoming. There are dems & rinos everywhere.

If it's not already Wyoming law, every elected position down to village idiot, should require disclosure of party affiliation. In fact, EVERY state should require it. After that, the state and county parties and voters need to be very vigilant of who they allow to run under a party label.
If you want to do away with Democrats, just do away with welfare……..

No state is immune from the liberal cancer. I always thought neighboring Montana was staunchly conservative. Nope, full of liberals and RINOS. Only recently elected a Republican governor, the first in decades. And that fat Democrat POS Senator Jon Tester will likely win a 3rd term this November.

Americans that value freedom, limited government, and just want to be left the fuck alone are a dying breed.

I mean it would help if you actually tagged the guy

Yoooo @Bender

Attachments

• E29E7222-2888-4F1A-96F4-35B71EC4CE18.jpeg
    E29E7222-2888-4F1A-96F4-35B71EC4CE18.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 38
No state is immune from the liberal cancer. I always thought neighboring Montana was staunchly conservative. Nope, full of liberals and RINOS. Only recently elected a Republican governor, the first in decades. And that fat Democrat POS Senator Jon Tester will likely win a 3rd term this November.

Americans that value freedom, limited government, and just want to be left the fuck alone are a dying breed.

It gets people all fired up, but most of the conservatives voted for Tester because "muh farm bill".

The problem is welfare. These same idiots will sit down at the bar and tell you how horrible all the Dems are, then vote for one that says he's really a good guy.

The other problem is most of the conservatives are busy. They're not keeping up on the news and they don't realize just how deep the web of lies goes.
I'm always astonished at now many believe the campaign adds like they're gospel. And the blue side is really, really good at deception and deceit.

The capitol needs to be moved to Casper - as much as I dislike Casper itself. At least the people in Casper are working folk who have some sense. Cheyenne seems to want to emulate everything Denver does. Sheer stupidity on the part of the WY legislature if you ask me.

The capitol needs to be moved to Casper - as much as I dislike Casper itself. At least the people in Casper are working folk who have some sense. Cheyenne seems to want to emulate everything Denver does. Sheer stupidity on the part of the WY legislature if you ask me.
Gillette should be the capital- Casper is too blue.