• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Benelli M4, stock chop, complete.

ERdept

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2008
Orange County, Kali.
Many I have heard dislike the fact that the Benelli M4 stock has a long LOP. It's made for chipmanzee's I suppose.

But, for some regualr shaped folks and those wearing armor, it snags, and to pull the gun consciously forward eats seconds away.

So I started a thread on how I started to chop the buttstock. It's chopped with a miter saw, foam inserts were put in to serve as dams for the Marine Tex poured in. Stock was then sanded, and a Remington thin buttpad was put on with screws.......

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...rue#Post1102415

Total length is 36.5 inches, the tape you see is not stretched, cause I was holding it with my toes....

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Can you measure your stock one so I can see how much shorter I made mine please?

Re: Benelli M4, stock chop, complete.

I had something similar done to my M1. Love it!

DSC02594.jpg

DSC02596.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jason_R</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had something similar done to my M1. Love it!

DSC02594.jpg

DSC02596.jpg

DSC02595.jpg
</div></div>

Yeah, it makes it MUCH more easier to shoulder and shoot. What's your total length?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: riverguide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gorgeous...how does the rail work out for your front furniture ? </div></div>

Works out well. On the other side of the rail is a pressure switch. you just grip the rail behind the light and any of your four fingers can press it for a momentary on. Then there's a circular button for constant on.