• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Benelli M4 with lots of upgrades for sale.

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    Selling a Benelli M4. I don’t recall the exact model number but it’s the one that came with the factory pistol grip stock and is threaded for chokes. Bought new by me about 6 years ago and has been my backup M4, just don’t need two of them anymore. This one has less than 500 rounds through it. I don’t have the factory box anymore but I have the manual somewhere. I probably have the factory parts too but can’t promise I’ll be able to find them so don’t count on those. Overall in very good shape, some handling marks but hasn’t been drug around the woods or ridden around on a tractor or anything like my other one. Upgrades are as follows:

- Mesa Tactical Urbino stock with limbsaver pad.
    - FFT trigger springs. I forget everything I put in it, but the trigger is pretty nice.
    - FFT charging handle.
    - TTI ultimate safety.
    - TTI bolt release.
    - Scalarworks RMR mount. (RMR not included)
    - FFT titanium mag tube and follower.
    - Agency Arms forend.

I’m probably forgetting stuff but the important stuff is listed. The RMR HRS and sling IS NOT INCLUDED but I can include the RMR for an additional $450. Sling is not included.

$2500 shipped.

NO PAYPAL. Payment via certified/cashiers check or USPS MO. For well established members who I’ve previously dealt with ill also accept a wire transfer.

The TAC-14 has already been sold.

Last edited:
    Will you sale the 7 rd mag tube and follower and spring separately

Will you sale the 7 rd mag tube and follower and spring separately

I’m not too interested in parting it, but if you wanted more than a couple parts and were willing to pay what I’ve got into the stuff that’s unobtanium like the tube and forend, sure I’d consider parting it out as I still have a lot of the factory parts.

I could used the fft tube spring follower and scalar work mount and maybe trigger. Forget if bolt release is part of 992r. I don’t think so.