• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Benelli MR 1

vikz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
just moved
Hello peeps! I went to one of the funshop today just to browse and then I saw this Benelli MR 1, I just read it in one of the Magazine i subscribe and i was kinda intrigue by it and after careful inspection and what not I decided to just go for it!!I had to trade my other rifle and my beloved SP101 in 357 but that is the only way i can make the deal so now i have to carry my XDm 3.8 oh well maybe one of this day i'll pick-up another SP101...Anyway the rifle is really nice it takes regular AR15 mags, I can still use the iron sights with my scope on it, and just as a bonus the serial is BC0005XXX!!yah baby!!anyway here it is haven't tried it yet maybe tomorrow..

MR1001.jpg

MR1002.jpg

MR1003.jpg

MR1004.jpg

MR1005.jpg

MR1006.jpg

Re: Benelli MR 1

Cool looking rifle. I could like it if it had a more realistic realationship between the buttstock and the scope. I would have to set my chin on the stock!

range report

hello peeps! I had the chance to try my MR1 today and man this thing is amazing!!I tried to do some 5shot grouping and this is the best group i got at 100yds using 55gr remington factory load.
Its kinda hard to explain but i can barely feel the recoil its absolutely amazing..it was kinda funny when i took this video everybody got quite and just kinda waited until i was done with my mag...I did have a couple of FTE's that i think is magazine or ammo related..Anyway here is the video and it was a blast yah the barrel got really hot after i took this video..

MR1video001a.jpg