• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Benelli/Roth M2 Many Upgrades

Slevin182

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2018
Eastern OH
Started off as a 24” Benelli M2. Added the following:

ROTH XB3G QVP Receiver for Benelli M2 – 2021 Version
Nordic MXT +6 tube, Extension nut, Barrel clamp
Roth bolt release, charging handle, follower, Safety, reduced power recoil spring, Competition trigger group springs, shell caddy(never installed), TTI extended carrier, A&S trigger guard, PM2003 front sight, Leupold deltapoint pro(2.5MOA) and cross-slot mount.

Less than twenty rounds since new receiver and optic were added, maximum of 700 rounds on the setup. Currently doesn’t have the front sight post on it since the red dot was added. Smoothest 12 gauge I’ve ever shot, albeit its only sprung for target load right now. All original parts and case included. Lives its life in a Pitbull soft case. The QVP receiver along with the A&s trigger guard would make quad loads a breeze. Trigger gauge is showing 5.25#. Meant to compete with this but it’s just not going to happen, and I could really use the cash. Full disclosure the mag tube that screws into the receiver was scratched when removing from factory receiver and was painted to preserve, cannot see at all when shotgun is assembled. I’d like $2,500 for the shotgun shipped and insured. Factory Benelli receiver not included.

Attachments

• IMG_0915.jpg
    IMG_0915.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0916.jpg
    IMG_0916.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 158