• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Benelli Supersport Performance Shop 12ga/20ga

Senor_Barney

Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 25, 2020
    Northern California
    Up for sale are two competition worthy (and matching) shotguns from Benelli - one is 12ga and one is 20ga. These are G2G for anyone looking at sporting clays, skeet or trap. Condition of both is Like new.

12ga (left picture) comes with Briley extended choke tubes. IC, SK, IM, F, XF. 30 inch

20 ga (right picture) comes with Briley extended coke tubes. IM, F, CL, M, IC, SK and LM. 28 inch

Both guns have ported barrels, weighted forearms for balance, and extended charging handle.

Price is $2,000 each shipped to your FFL (or discount for PPT in northern California) or bundle both for $3,800

IMG_3145.jpg
    IMG_3146.jpg
    IMG_3147.jpg
    IMG_3148.jpg
    IMG_3149.jpg

"Approximately" 500 through 20ga about 2k through 12.... Match guns

i dont have a dog in this fight other than i wish i had the 12 gauge, but these guns will run 10s of thousands of rounds. IMO, the best auto shotguns out there. i quail hunt with my M1 and have been wanting to upgrade to the SS for a few years. supposed to be like going from a honda to a CORVETTE, except never breaks down.