• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Benghazi 2.0

I fucking hate Missionary. Had to deal with their retarded ass shit for years in all of the shit holes I have been to. If they are stupid enough to go to those places unarmed then they deserve whatever they get.

Like it was said above.... plenty to do in the US, no need to even go there.

Fuck them.... hope they get burnt alive.

Fall to your knees and worship the smoking barrel of the M16 as your true Lord and Savior!

I don't understand why anyone would willingly choose to go to a hellhole and expect anything different to happen. I'm not talking about a poor, stable region to go to. But to a shithole...
They fucked around and now it's time they find out.

Reactions: tyman
Typically white, young, liberal idealists need to stop going to these 3rd world shitholes thinking they are going to make some lasting change. They're not. They are usually resented, viewed with suspicion, and make great hostages when the shit hits the fan.

Typically white, young, liberal idealists need to stop going to these 3rd world shitholes thinking they are going to make some lasting change. They're not. They are usually resented, viewed with suspicion, and make great hostages when the shit hits the fan.
They don't go to make the area better. They go to make themselves feel better about themselves.

Last edited:
I fucking hate Missionary. Had to deal with their retarded ass shit for years in all of the shit holes I have been to. If they are stupid enough to go to those places unarmed then they deserve whatever they get.

Like it was said above.... plenty to do in the US, no need to even go there.

Fuck them.... hope they get burnt alive.

Yah, their self righteousness is only exceeded by their sheer ignorance and stupidity

Well, if the Clinton Foundation hadn't taken all their money back when, this might not have happened. OH, wasn't Bush Sr involved also???

I’d wager there’s almost no misery, rather the collective has grown tired of being pissed on and told it’s raining.

And the quietly building frustration is getting to a boiling point with the realization that we’ve been fucked with for too long, with no repercussions befalling the perpetrator.

Reactions: Snipe260
These folks went to one of the worst places on earth and didn't have a plan B for getting out if things went south. I hope they don't have to pay the ultimate price for their foolishness but I am not interested in calling for a US invasion of Haiti to rescue them either.

Yeah, no, this is very far from Benghazi.

Not to trivialize those presently stuck in Haiti.

I knew people that were taking doctors and medical supplies down there 30 years ago that did a lot of good.

Oh weird, I guess they were forced to go there.

Im all for charity, but I can find thirty-eleven dozen other causes that they could have helped out with stateside.
So go find one of those "thirty-eleven dozen other causes" and report back how you have helped! Internet shit talking jokey!

All it takes is a naked brains and a keyboard to say some stupid ass shit like you do...

Not sending a MEU to retreive a few missionaries is not the same as abandoning a US Ambassador, a diplomatic post and the CIA annex when under attack.

Reactions: Jigstick
Wow, some of you guys need therapy.. can you point on the doll where the missionaries hurt you?

I know a lot of missionaries and none of them are as you described. The ones I know feel called to help people less fortunate than themselves and want to make a difference for the ones they can reach personally. Unfortunately, going out of country is actually easier because most people in America don’t want help, they want a handout.

Many of you feel called to piss on everything you can from behind a keyboard and contribute very little to making this world a better place.

Oh look, it’s raining again 😜

Reactions: Longshot231