• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bennie Cooley Urban Tactical Rifle Class - NC

va_dinger

Sergeant
Minuteman
<span style="font-weight: bold">Bennie Cooley (CRTC, Inc.) 2-Day Urban Tactical Rifle Class - July 17-18, 2010 - Fayetteville, NC.</span>

CRTCINC.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Crisis Resolution Training Consultants, Inc. </span>
www.benniecooley.com

GetAttachment_003.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bennie Cooley has over 25 years experience in Counter Terrorism and SWAT training. He has also cross- trained various tactical organizations, including specialized units within our military, federal, state, and county law enforcement organizations. Bennie has served on the board of directors of the Mountain States Tactical Officers Association, and received their Excellence Award in recognition for winning the 1991 and 1992 National SWAT Team Championship in Gainesville, GA. Bennie is 3 time SOF 3- Gun World Champion and 5 time USPSA 3-Gun Limited National Champion. He also won the 2005 World Sniper Championship.</span>

logo.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Grey Group Training:</span>
www.greygrouptraining.com

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bennie Cooley (CRTC, Inc.) 2-Day Urban Tactical Rifle Class - July 17-18, 2010 - Fayetteville, NC</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">URBAN TACTICAL RIFLE: This course is designed to teach students the most effective methods for utilizing the AR15 Rifle. This course will provide the students with sound shooting principles and techniques for both conventional and non-conventional shooting positions. Students will also be exposed to state of the art equipment and training techniques that will condition them in both the physical and mental state for deploying the AR15 while in the field environment.

In this course you will learn:

•HUMAN NATURE: Students will be taught about human nature, how to control it, and use it to maximize their training. By understanding this, the student will be able to achieve a higher skill level that will not only aid them in their day to day activities, but also in a survival situation.

•SHOOTING FUNDAMENTALS: The main goal of the course is to provide each student with a sound shooting foundation to build from. This training will cover the importance of mental conditioning while shooting in both the Subconscious and Conscious State of Mind. The importance of understanding the difference between them and when to apply each in relation to technical and speed shooting, target selection, and shooting fundamentals through hands on training. Additional areas that will be covered are: Surgical Shooting techniques while moving, Advanced Immediate Action Drills, Target Threat Identification Drills, Tactical and Speed Reloading Drills and Advanced Firearms Retention Drills.

1. Basic to advance shooting fundamentals, grip, stance, body position, and sight picture.
2. Basic to advanced shooting techniques for both supported and un-supported shooting positions.
3. Advanced immediate action drills.
4. Shooting while moving and turning.

•FIREARMS MAINTENANCE: The student will learn how to maintain their firearm by breaking it down to perform cleaning and inspections on their selected firearm weapon. We will look at the specific do’s and don’t when cleaning your service rifle.

•EQUIPMENT SELECTION: I will cover the basic equipment that is needed to include; rifle selection, caliber’s, bullet selection, optics, and important accessories to meet your specific needs.

•RANGE SAFETY: This area covers a broad spectrum of safety issues for the student while practicing shooting techniques on the range.
</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Link to Victor Wong AAR:</span>
http://www.benniecooley.com/ne...deTheComfortZone.pdf

- <span style="font-weight: bold">Instructor:</span> Bennie Cooley

- <span style="font-weight: bold">Class dates:</span> July 17-18, 2010

- <span style="font-weight: bold">Cost:</span> $350

- <span style="font-weight: bold">Location:</span> Fayetteville, NC.

- <span style="font-weight: bold">Class size:</span> Maximum twenty students
<span style="font-weight: bold">
Required Equipment:</span>
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Primary Firearm
- 800 rounds of ammunition
- Personal web gear
- Cleaning kit including patches, cleaning rod and bore cleaner
- Knee pads
- Seasonal range wear

<span style="font-weight: bold">If you are interested in attending this class please use this link to the Grey Group Training sign-up page:</span>
http://stores.greygrouptrainin...ay-Tacti./Detail.bok

<span style="font-weight: bold">If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me;</span>
[email protected]

Re: Bennie Cooley Urban Tactical Rifle Class - NC

This class is well worth the price of admission . I have shot with Bennie several times and when he doles out advice most tend to start looking for a writing stick . 150 bucks a day is cheap !

That is a must attend to add to the Bucket List!

It would be a bigger hit for me if he was offering it on my side of the country ... LOL

I've still got a few open seats for this class. If anybody wants to attend but has a question please feel to contact me. I handle a lot of classes, but even I will not be miss this class. It's not often that we get the chance to training with a 2005 World Sniper Championship winner.