• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Beretta 92FS M9A1 Compact Inox Discontinued?

darkfader

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 26, 2020
    West Virginia
    I’ve been wanting this model for a while and besides 4-5 way overpriced models on gunbroker, I can’t find one anywhere. I understand demand has led to prices going up and I’m fine with paying a fair price, but I can’t find one new online anywhere. During my search, I saw midway shows them as discontinued. Did beretta discontinue them? Or are they behind in production like most every other gun/ammo company? If you know a vendor that has one and willing to ship to my FFL, give me a shout! Thanks.

Just a follow up. I contacted Beretta this morning and they told me:

“The Beretta 92FS Compact Inox is currently not in production. We are not aware of any future date to bring it back into production.”

Maybe people knew this, but I was unaware. So I bought one of the few NIB available on gunbroker this morning. Probably overpaid a little, but I’ve wanted one kinda bad for a while. No regerts.

Reactions: gunsnjeeps