• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beretta CX4 Carbine?

cavscout1983

Private
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I've been considering getting one of these in 9mm for a while but have been hesitant due to not being able to find one local to fondle first. Have read a few reviews, but only found two reviews based on use rather than inspection.

If you have experience with the carbine either in passing or actual ownership, please tell me what you thought of it. I'm interested in the firing process, ergonomics(I'm not rockin gorilla mittens), and overall feel.

the two biggest things I like about it from what I know is the ability to use beretta 92 mags and the ergonomics but I have no idea the stature of the reviewer and their hand size.

Thanks

Re: Beretta CX4 Carbine?

IMG_0016_2.jpg

I have 1 in .40 cal and I love it!!
it shoots clean and is easy to care for, light weight, compact and fun to shoot!!

Re: Beretta CX4 Carbine?

I have one like you are looking that takes the 92 mags. Get it. Too much fun for it to be legal. I have a vertical grip on mine along with an Eotech 511 and going to add some Magpul black BMUS to it soon. Insight strobe tac light coming in a week or two also. Oh get some of the 32rnd ProMag magazines for it....they cycle like champs. I just was out with it today and the 32 rounders will accept 34 rounds and not even hiccup. Way too cool little carbine.