• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

beretta cx4 storm

Re: beretta cx4 storm

I got one in a trade deal, and while it's kinda neat and fun to play with, I'm not overly convinced it's worth the list price that Beretta asks for it.

CX4%209mm.jpg

which caliber ya get? and how far will it shoot with accuracy? This would be for the wife, she's got mountain lion worries mostly it coming into the yard.

I have one and absolutely love everything about except the trigger. You couldn't ask for a better, more accurate or compact carbine. Plus mine takes 92fs magazines of which there doesn't appear to be a shortage.

I have one that uses the 92fs mags. I have tricked it out with an Eotech 511, vertical grip w/tac lite, and Magpul BMUS on it. Good from 0-100 yards. 0-50 yards is a snap. This is my bed side firearm.

The CX4 will work fine for the "big yard cat" problem. Use good ammo and put them in the boiler room or noggin and it'll do the trick just fine. I used to have one in 40 s&w. They are good shooters, but it was just taking up room in my safe and at the time, I had been laid off from my job so it had to go so I could pay some bills. It was a fun gun to shoot and I liked it.

Chad

outstanding! 92fs magizine? not familiar, what and where? also, anyone get the .45acp? This sounds like serious stopper. Also anyone have mechanical problems with it? If I get it, its gonna go thru some rounds.

Great little carbines, lots of fun to shoot. I had to sell my before I used it a lot, but enjoyed the time I had with my at the range and in the field. 15 and 20 round (9mm) mags are easy to find and not too expensive. Very accurate even with a sub-par trigger.