• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Beretta Mod 76 Parts Help!

2brothers641

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 21, 2008
IA, USA
Trying to find a rear sight for a Beretta Model 76. Beretta said to try bobs gun parts but i had no luck, terrible web site anyway. Looked on Gunbroker and tried Numrich but came up with nothing exept a couple of parts. Anyone have any ideas on where to look next? Thanks

Re: Beretta Mod 76 Parts Help!

I haven't seen a Mod. 76 in years. I guess you could try Brownells or if you've got a local gunsmith that's been around awhile ask them. They normally have lot's of obscure parts laying around.

Another option would be a gun show. One of the older guys that has a table full of tupperware containers overflowing with misc. parts. The search would be a pita but might be worth it.

You might want to find out if it shared the rear sight with any other model. The other model might have been more common.

Re: Beretta Mod 76 Parts Help!

Here's where i've been looking lately with no luck:
Brownells
Midwest Gun Parts
Bobs Gun Shop
Numrich Gun Parts
Jack First Gun shop
Auction Arms
Gunbroker
Ebay

Anyone of a place i have missed that might possibly have something? I tried to make an account on the beretta forums but i never received an e-mail from the administrators confirming my account. If somebody has an account and would want to ask there or put a wtb ad it would be much appreciated. Thanks