• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Beretta PX4

Dsparil

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2006
Albrightsville, PA
what's the consensus of this pistol? I shot one before and it was dead accurate. Has anyone ever had any problems with parts breaking?

Re: Beretta PX4

One of my close friends has one in 9x19

The pistol is one of the most accurate I've seen for a non-fixed barrel. It won't outshoot an M92 past 75 yards, but it doesn't have problems feeding HP's like a lot of the 92's that I've dealt with. The barrel has a camming action to it, so it's going to be damn near impossible to put a suppressor on the end if you decide you want to go that route. The driving cam is a plastic piece and the extra inertial forces from the can on the nose will make the pistol fail to function properly or flat out break internal components.

Beyond that, I don't see any reason to break internals. Scott has about 7k through it and the only stove-pipes came when his ex-wife (5' and tiny) shot it. She didn't hold the pistol tight enough for it to function properly.

I personally like my Glocks more, but if you want something that can go SA and DA or with an external hammer you won't be disappointed with the PX4. I also own a Ruger P85 and P95 in 9x19. Those are wonderful guns for the price, but they aren't as accurate as Scott's PX4.